Chapter 1: Confused.

Tried something new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Confused.

Destiny's P.O.V

Ugh. Why is this happening to me? I fall back on my bed while my best friend Skyler is looking through my clothes. I haven't found my mate and everywhere I go , boys are either looking away or ignoring me.

"When is your mom letting you get out the house?" She asks looking over at me. 

Her long brown curly hair swished as she turned. She had big brown eyes freckles on her cheeks. This girl was my everything. I frown at what she asked.

"I have no idea ... I don't even know why she's doing this to me." I say rolling around my bed. 

"Well I suggest you find out today ... or else we won't get to go out" She says winking at me. I managed a chuckle and got up from my bed.  

"Gosh ... You look like shit... lets fix you up" She motioned me over to the chair in front of my  make up desk. 

She started brushing my long wavy black hair. I looked into the mirror only to see tired blue eyes and a face that looked like a lost puppy.  

"You're beautiful ... start acting like it" Skyler says before giving my hair one last brush. 

I slipped on some black shorts with a sweater and my black toms.

"I hate being a wolf" I murmur under my breath. 

"Speaking of wolves ... I smell bacon!" Skyler says running down the stairs. 

I roll my eyes and follow right behind her. Her speed got ahead of me because she was  already munching on bacon at the table by the time I stepped foot on the last stair  

"Fat ass" I murmur chuckling. She knew I was joking. Her body was perfect. 

"Whatever , I'm hungry" She says rolling her eyes at me.

My father comes in not looking too happy. He had black spiked up hair with grey eyes. My mom was the one with the blue eyes. She also had shoulder length black hair that was a bit curly. She was beautiful.

"What's wrong dad?" I ask looking up at him with confused eyes. 

"I got a call today ... from someone very special" He says rather serious. 

"Who?" Skyler asks bumping into our conversation. 

"Don't spoil it Scott ..." My mother walks in giving him a death glare. 

"Spoil what? Mom you've been keeping me in this house forever !!" I tell her almost yelling. 

"There's a reason for that ... pack your things ... you're going somewhere" She says starting to wash the dishes not saying another word. 

"Listen to your mother." My father jumps in picking up the newspaper. 

My eyes fill up with tears and I run to my room. 

Skyler was right behind me with her speed and hugs me.

"Don't cry baby" She says smiling and looking at my face. 

"I'm not ... I'm just annoyed at what they're doing" I say going to my closet and picking out the 

clothes I want to take with me. 

"Well ... Maybe this is a chance to find your mate." She says smirking. 

Skyler already found her mate. Slade. He's like a big brother to me. We get along well and  sometimes tag along with him and Skyler. They are both perfect for each other.