Chapter 4: Bonding

Sorry this is late guys, I'm really busy with homework and other stuff. So I might be a day late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to wake up early to make the pack some breakfast. Didn't want them feeling like I'm never doing anything. Zayn was snuggled up against me and his face was hidden in a pillow. I slowly lifted it up and nuzzled his cheek. He moved a little but didn't wake up. I smiled. I got up slowly and put on some Victoria Secret sweatpants along with a tank top.I walked downstairs and made pancakes, bacon, blueberry muffins, eggs, and coffee for everyone. 

I finished just in time for Eric and Ethan to come in sniffing the air. 

"Do I smell muffins?" Eric asks walking over to grab a muffin. 

"Blueberry .. our favorite ... How did you know?" Ethan asks biting into one. 

"Shouldn't I know?"I say looking at him confused. 

"Did you know today is Friday? Which is pack bonding day?" Eric jumps in taking a seat with a plate full of food.  

"Shit ... No one ever tells me things." I say joining him at the table. 

Ethan grabs his food and sits down at the table. 

"So what do we do?" I ask looking at them devour their food. They looked so adorable. 

"Just get to know each other and stuff ... like that" Eric says finally looking up.

"Skyler already filled us on that information though." Ethan says. 

A lady walks in with a tray of smoothies. Eric and Ethan grabs their blueberry smoothies. I take the one labeled Strawberry and Banana.  

"You guys memorize well.." I say narrowing my eyes at them. I loved strawberry banana smoothies. They both winked at the same time and continued eating their food.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and realize Zayn was walking into the kitchen. He had on gray sweatpants along with a black sweatshirt that said "GRUMPY #1" . His hair was a little messy but he still looked hot in his pajama wear. I bit my lip. He grabbed a plate of food and walked over to me. He set the plate on the table, lifted me up, sat down in my seat, and finally put me back on his lap. It was the most adorable thing I ever experienced. He ate his food while I was on his lap.

Sooner or later everyone was at the table eating food. Skyler is staying with us now, because of Slade, so she sat on his lap. My brother Dylan was looking through the newspaper. Slater was texting on his phone. I shifted on Zayn's lap so that my butt was on his crotch area. He must have liked it because I felt something that poked me. I chuckled and he gripped my thigh.

"Who's ready for a volleyball game." My brother jumps up and grabs everyone's cell phone from 

out of their hand. "No more phones... just pack time." He says running outside. 

Everyone starts to run after him and Slade runs to get the volleyball.

"You want to go with them?" I shift so that I'm facing Zayn nudging his cheek. He looked tired but cute at the same time. 

"Yeah." He says softly and runs his hand through his hair, making it presentable. 

He carries me in his arms and walks outside.He puts on my shades and puts some on himself.   He puts me down and we hold hands while walking to the volleyball court in the back yard.We get into teams and me and Zayn were seperated. 

On my team there was Skyler, Eric, and Ethan. On Zayn's team there was Slade, Slater, and Dylan. The game started when Skyler served from the back. Zayn hit it back close to the net on our side, So I was able to spike it and score a point.