Chapter 8: Royals

Finished my homework a little early. 11:03 PM. Hope you guys enjoy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was smacking Zayn with the stuffed bear that was sitting on our bed.  

"You didn't tell me you signed me up for school !!" I screeched. 

"Not just that, but I signed Skyler up to." He purposely laughed like a dork to be funny. 

"Ughh. What if the girls there hate me?" I groan. 

"Why are you so worried about that? You're already popular with the girls. You just have to watch out for Vanessa's pack..." Zayn makes a face of disgust. 

"Ew. I know. But what's with the face?" I ask throwing the pillow back on the bed. 

"Also the other werewolf boys ... " He makes a pouty puppy face. 

"Is someone jealous?" I start pinching his cheeks and treating him like a baby. 

"Pffft. NO. You and Skyler will be watched by us. Our pack has your back." He playfully tries to slap my hands off his face. 

"Plus no one messes with us." He adds standing up towering over me.

"and all the girls will be all over you." I growl and slip on some red shorts, a nice shirt, and some white and black vanz. I could feel Zayn's eyes on me.

"You're respected. They'll respect what's yours." He says before opening the door for us to go. 

We all walk downstairs and get into our own separate cars.The drive was short and we were there in the blink of an eye. Zayn parked his car and the rest of the pack followed. 

"Don't let anyone touch you." He growls and gets out to open the door for me. 

Already eyes were pointing towards our pack. I looked at Zayn and he chuckled. We all walked in together and Skyler was at my side at once. I smiled at her.  I saw Vanessa's pack walk towards ours. Immediately everybody started growling.

"Good luck girlies." She says giving me and Skyler the eye. 

"New girls in the pack huh?" A guy the same height as Zayn walked up. He had black spiky hair with dark gray eyes. He has beautiful eyes and wasn't bad looking. Couldn't compare to Zayn though. Skyler pulled me back and growled. Eric and Ethan stood in front of us and was at eye level with this dude. 

"Move." Zayn pushes past the guy and the rest of her pack as we follow. 

People were giving us eyes as we entered the room that said "Chemistry". When I took my assigned seat almost 4 girls trampled over each other for the seats next to me. I ran my fingers through my hair and stared at the desk.

"Don't mind these girls. Might as well give them water right?" She winks at me and sits back in her seat. She had long ginger hair with light green eyes. Her cheeks were rosy and her face was fierce. She's really pretty. I chuckled. First normal person I ever meet.

"Okay class. We have 2 new students today that I would I like to come up and introduce themselves" 

A short lady walks in and smiles at me and Skyler. We both get up and I almost stumble.  The class chuckles and I stand up straight. Boys in the back started whistling. Eric and Ethan growled. They immediately stopped. 

"The name is Skyler. All you need to know. My mate is Slade. So back off." She growls at the boys in the back and takes a seat. Slade eyes the other guys.  Oh. I forgot the mention. This school is an all werewolf school. No humans. Just werewolves. That's why the school is near our mansion. It's in the suburbs.