Chapter 14: All Of Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?!" I almost scream as I sit there on top of the couch in our room. 

"He confronted me this morning when we left to the village" Zayn says pacing himself back and forth. He even looks cuter when he's worried.

"Well it's not all your father's fault" I say. I could tell this set him off. 

"He lied to me Destiny" He snaps. 

"He lied to protect you" I say getting up to stand in front of him and stop him from pacing. 

"I've been away from one of the most important people in my life because of him" He says trying to keep the anger from coming back into his voice. 

"That's the thing, Zayn. Your father didn't mean for all of this to happen. He had to make that happen, so you wouldn't die." I almost snap.

"She's right." I hear a loud booming voice that belongs to Zayn's father. 

"Father..." Zayn whispers. 

"I didn't want my own son to die. It isn't all my fault Zayn. Josef wanted in on it to. To protect you. Not only you, but Josef's family as well. You shouldn't be selfish" He says stepping closer to Zayn.Josef enters the room along with Adam and Irene. Zayn's eyes lighten up at the sight of them. 

"Just be happy that we are reunited with each other once again. We aren't scared of The Romans anymore. They surrendered. We were going to tell you sooner." Zayn's father smiles. It is the first time I've ever seen him this happy.

"Are you ready to give me a proper greeting?" Josef says with arms wide open. I catch Adam's eyes and he gives me a smile.  Zayn walks over to hug him tightly almost crying. He moves on to hug Adam and Irene tightly as well. Zayn looks over at me to come forward. I walk towards him and he's about to introduce me to Irene till she interrupted him.

"I know the doll face" She says winking at me. 

"Me too. She's fit for a princess" Adam compliments. 

"Oh? Getting popular already?" Zayn looks over at me and winks. I die inside. He's so handsome.  

"Well. We have to get going. We still haven't unpacked into our new house." Josef says nodding towards Zayn's father and winking at Zayn. 

"Catch you later girly" Irene says before walking behind her dad. Adam bows on purpose and walks out giving a slight chuckle.

"I have to show you something" Zayn says twirling me around. 

"What?" I ask smiling. 

"Come on" He says taking my hand and leading me out into the forest that is nearby the castle. I follow his guide and look around to see a a large pond surrounded by rocks leading a waterfall to the large puddle of water. There were sakura(pink) flower trees surrounding the pond and birds every where. The grass is rich and healthy. He lets go of my hand to take a look around.I take off my flats and walk into the water. The water looks blue as ever. Clean and cool. Zayn takes off his shoes and does the same thing. I sit on top of a rock on one side and he sits on the one across from me. I stare into his eyes. 

This is all I lived around before I found Zayn. I didn't have heels, a big mansion, my own walk in closet, nice dresses, nor perfect pack members as friends.When I look at Zayn, all I see is a hot handsome young man who's all about the perfect life. He is Alpha for Christ sake. He has everything. He was a city boy. He grew up surrounded by rich people and nice people. He didn't go through abuse or neglect from the people he loved. He was and is perfect. The way he likes mint chocolate chip ice cream. The way he likes to eat and try new foods.