Chapter 13: Everything Changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's P.O.V

"Morning princess" My brother says taking a sip from his coffee already putting on his shoes. I wore a short blue summer dress with black flats. I'm already ready to get outside and explore this town. I feel so high maintenance, it's not even funny. It's bullshit.

"Imagine Dez running in a long dress towards her throne" Eric teases walking into the kitchen. 

"Ughh" I make a discomfort noise and he laughs along with Ethan. 

"I have to adjust to this." I say getting up. 

"Where's Zayn?" Skyler walks into the kitchen with Slade trailing behind her.

"Here." Zayn throws a hand in the air and grabs a muffin. He's wearing jeans with a blue short sleeved shirt that says "I Believe In You", a black beanie over his head, and black high tops. I chuckle at his laziness and we all start walking out the doors. There was a limo waiting for us below the steps to the entrance and I enter the vehicle being pushed in by Ethan and Eric.

"Ouch!" I say as Ethan sits on my lap on purpose. 

"Oh, is anyone sitting here? No? Ok." Ethan remains on my lap with Eric sitting beside me, and Zayn in front. I wonder what to feel at this moment. I honestly don't know. It's kind of scary entering the kingdom you're going to be a princess in. What if they don't like me? What if I'm rejected or not accepted? It's all confusing, but I have Zayn to get me through it all. I smile.

"Nervous?" Zayn asks with a amused smile on his face. 

"Kind of. You?" I ask. 

"PFT. Get out of here." He chuckles but then he stops. 

"Really?" 

"Ok, maybe a little bit." A grin splashes across his adorable face.

"Imagine if a witch made a voodoo doll out of Vlad." Skyler jokes. 

"What?! How could you say that?" Vlad looks a little scared and childish. It is pretty funny. 

"Just imagine" Skyler waves her hands in front of her. 

"Take it back. That's horrid" Vlad looks out the window from both sides. Everyone chuckles.

"We are here." The chauffeur says as he pulls up to a crowded town. It is so beautiful. There were beautiful shops saying "Cafe" , and I could smell the flavor of sweet bread and foods that I wanted to try. I step out of the limo with the help of Zayn who is now holding my hand.  

"Welcome Prince Malik" A soldier says bowing and nodding towards Zayn direction before turning towards me. 

"Welcome to the family Princess Malik" He says giving me a warm smile and kissing my hand. 

I smile and stare nervously at Zayn who was trying not to laugh. As Zayn and I walked in the front, the rest of the pack followed behind us. Women gave me warm smiles and giggly waves while the men nodded and bowed. This town was full of different races. No humans, all werewolves.

"Prince Malik? May we please have a word?" A tall older man walks towards us, and Zayn immediately freezes.  

"What do you want?" His voice stiff and calm. 

"I need to talk to you." The older man says. He has a black beard, hazel eyes, and skin that looks exactly like Zayns.  

"Ah yes. Ethan and Eric." He commands and they immediately stand by his side.