Chapter 20: You and I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Skyler standing over my bed, Dawn on the other side, and Irene on top of me. 

"What th--" I jump up.

"IT'S YOUR MATING DAY. THE DAY YOU'LL BE CROWNED PRINCESS. GET UP" Skyler squeals pulling on my arm. Oh God. 

"What the hell." I look at Dawn confused. Just then I remember that the girl I met yesterday has the same name. I laughed.

"What?" She says.

"Nothing." I say being pulled off the bed by Skyler.

"Your mom already hired the makeup artists and the bridal owners to come and fix you up" Irene says looking at her phone.

"And..." I look over at Skyler and she has that look as if she knows what I'm about to say next.

"Zayn and the guys are at Josef's mansion getting ready. It's bad luck to see the "bride" before the mating process." Skyler says pushing me downstairs. 

As we walk down the steps, there are already people shoving trays of breakfast  in our faces. I take the plate of pancakes with a side of eggs and a glass of chocolate milk.

I take a seat at the dining table and begin shoving pieces of pancakes into my mouth. I was extremely hungry this morning. I look over at the clock and see that it's 10:30 AM. The crowning doesn't start till 2:30 PM.  Only about 4 hours to get ready.

"Did you guys eat?" I ask them. 

"We ate hours ago. We were forced to get up early due to Zayn's orders." Irene rolls her eyes. I finish the last stack of my pancakes before gulping half of my chocolate milk and eating my eggs.

"Damn, girly." Dawn says looking at me as if I'm an alien.

"Don't judge me." I joke. I finish my eggs and gulp down the last of my chocolate milk.

"Done." I say before wiping my mouth off with a napkin.

Skyler snaps and a bunch of strong men start carrying me in the air towards a random room.

"I've always wanted to do that." Skyler squeals as she follows us.

They enter me into a room with a chair that you see when you walk into a hair salon. With the mirror in front and makeup items all over the place. I groan and Skyler laughs.

The men sit me in the chair, bow to me, and walk out of the room.

A bunch of ladies with good fashion sense walk into the room.

A lady begins opening a makeup back at the front of her room and laying out all the items. 

I sit in my chair quietly as they communicate.

"Tell me dear, what are you favorite colors?" She asks.

"Red and Blue." I say looking at her with such awe.

"No .... no.... not that one...the other one" She says to another lady.

2 women approach me and tell me to shut my eyes. They start applying light blue eye shadow on me. Another lady puts clear lip gloss on my lips. Two more start doing my hair. Jesus.

"Feeling like Beyonce yet?" Skyler asks as her and the girls sit into their own chairs. Women already piling up all over them to do their makeup and hair. 

"I will never be close to that " I say. Dawn chuckles. 

After they put my eyeliner on, the lady starts applying blush and concealer.