Chapter 7: Opening Up.

So during the weekdays I will be busy. School means a lot of homework every night. Plus I have soccer practice. I'll make a promise though. Every Saturday, I will post a new chapter. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I rolled over only to find Skyler laying on the bed next to me. She stayed with me all night. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She was the best friend anyone could have. I didn't mind showing my appreciation. I stood up so that I was facing the mirror. I looked at my wavy hair. I slipped on some jean shorts, a grey sweatshirt, and a jean jacket over it. I rushed to put my toms on and walked downstairs. It was around 7:30 AM. So no one was up. Sigh.

I wonder where Zayn was. I walked through the front door and decided to take a walk into the woods for fresh air. Sometimes I wonder why Zayn wants to know everything. He hasn't been through the things that I have. I guess it's just me. Ever since my uncle did what he did I never trusted anyone but Skyler, Vlad, and Slade. I was really insecure. Still am. I still can't believe the alpha is my mate. 

Zayn is probably mad at me right now. He probably hates me. My wolf is angry at me for thinking that way. It's the truth I barked back. Whatever.

I sat at a bench that was facing a random pond I approached. It was sweater weather so it is a little chilly. But I don't mind. I'm a werewolf for Christ sake. I did some thinking and stared at the water moving with the wind. I felt the bench shake a little and could sense someone was sitting next to me. 

I wanted it to be Zayn but as soon as I looked I noticed Vlad was sitting next to me. I growled.

"What happened now?" He asks looking at me. His ginger hair was in a small mo hawk and his hazel eyes made it stand out.  

"Oh you know. The typical arguments." I chuckle sarcastically looking back at the pond. 

"You know he didn't mean for this to happen right?" He looks at the ground. 

"What are you? His defender?" I scoff. 

"No. But you're like a sister to me and he's like a brother. I want you two to be happy. Zayn's not doing well right now." He looks back at me. 

"Where is he now?" I ask looking over. 

"Well we have football practice around 8:00 but he left early to the school."He says. I look at him shocked. 

"He never told me he plays football. You guys go to school?" I chuckle. 

"Yes. We start tomorrow. We have a game today. We always starts a week earlier." Vlad smiles. 

"Well I wish you guys luck at school and at the game." I growl. 

"You start tomorrow too. Zayn signed you up. Plus you have to come to the game to make up with Zayn." Vlad starts getting up. I sigh.

It was 7:50. Time to start driving to the game. 

"You're so bad. Skipping practice before the game to lecture me." I chuckle and follow him back to the car. 

"Pft. Don't think you are so special." He gets into the driver seat and starts driving. 

It was a 5 minute ride because the school was nearby. I hopped out of the car and looked around. 

It was a huge school. It was really nice looking and had a huge stadium behind it which I'm guessing is the Football field. I waited for Vlad and we walk inside towards the field. It got pretty warm and it felt nice.

I saw Eric, Ethan, Slade, Slater, and my brother running around the stadium in their football gear. I felt a hand squeeze my belly and see Skyler right next to me.