Chapter 17: Choices

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with my arms around Zayn. I jump a little to make sure I'm not holding some random pillow again that I could have mistaken for Zayn.

"Ssshhh... It's me. I'm here." He says moving so that his face is burried in my neck. 

"To my surprise. I'm surprised you didn't leave to decide where the wedding is going to be" I say running my fingers through his hair.

"Well actually, my parents and your parents decided that." Zayn looks up at me to see my reaction.

He sure rocked mornings. His hair a mess but still cute. His shaved face looking smooth and soft. His dark eyes squinting up at me cool and calm. 

"Oh God. Really? I hope they don't pick something wayy too fancy." I groan.

"Nah. I told them that you liked Nature." He kisses my cheek.  I blush.

"Aaaand, there's something else we're going to be doing today." He adds on flinching as if I'm going to snap on him. I sigh.

"What is it this time?" I ask.

"We're going to a banquet that your mother requested. There we will decide on what food we will serve to our guests for dinner and desert" He says getting up exposing his abbs and V line. He had on skinny blue sweats that brought out his skin color. 

"Ughhh" I throw a pillow over my face too tired to even move. 

"Come on." He says. "Get up" I feel a poke at my tummy. I was only wearing boy shirts and my half cut shirt that exposed my stomach.

I feel the bed sink in, and I could tell he was hovering over me. He kisses my neck all the way down to my belly. 

"Please?" He breathes against my skin, and I can't help but shiver.

"I'm tired." I groan.

He kisses my inner thighs and nibbles softly on them. Uff. I hate when he teases me this way. 

He kisses all the way back to the top and begins kissing my mark. 

"You're going to have a hickey if you don't get up" He whispers against my neck making me shiver.

I lift myself up, and he helps me by swinging me off the bed onto my feet.

"That's my girl" He says before dragging me into the bathroom. 

"Shower time." He looks me up and down then back at my eyes. I growl and take off my clothes. My stupid clothes. It was around 7:00 AM when we woke up.

We enter the shower and wash till we feel clean.

                                                                                        -------

He wore a dark blue shirt with a unbuttoned black cardigan over it. He has on black skinny jeans with his dark blue vans. He always knew how to dress.

I wore a polka dotted black and white sweater tucked into a leather black, silky skirt. I wore leggings underneath with black flats. I ran my finger through my almost dry, long wavy hair and walked down with Zayn behind me. 

Nobody else was up so we just headed to Zayn's black and red Bugatti. What's with Bugattis in this pack? I guess it was a pack thing. Gotta have the same car, but it has to be a different color.

He threw on his shades and opened the door for me. I stepped in and in a blink he was sitting in the driver's seat. 

I look over at me, and he stares at me through his shades. I cross my arms and put on my shades. I had no makeup on and I was extremely tired.