Chapter 12: New Home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12: New Home

"What's wrong with that?" I ask them as we are leaving. 

"Absolutely nothing but ..." Eric murmurs. 

"But what?" I demand 

"My family has a hard time accepting him... because of the situation with Josef." Zayn looks over at me. 

"Well this is just one party. It's not like I'm going to bump into him again."I chuckle. 

"True. But his castle is near ours. So he won't be too far. He has a lot of weird hang out places." Eric jumps in picking at his chocolate cupcake. 

"He's misunderstood by a lot of people. He isolates himself and people used to come after him because of his father's history. Until he showed his true colors. No one ever messed with him since..." Ethan practically whispers.  

Hm.

---

The drive to the castle was beautiful. Flowers and perfect trees everywhere. It was far from the city, but Zayn said they had their own village over there. So we won't be completely isolated. It was pretty awkward thinking that I'll be living in royalty. Considering I had absolutely nothing when I was younger. Here we are now. Standing in front of a black thick gate with walls going around it. 

The castle was made of white stone. It looks so perfect. There are gardens everywhere and I river somewhere inside it's forest. I stare until Zayn reaches over to put his hand over mine. I take a deep breath and nod.The gates open and our cars start moving toward the garage in the back. We park and Zayn steps out to grab my hand and walk us to the entrance.

"Your parents here yet?" I ask. 

"No. They won't come till Wednesday." He assures me.  

"What day is it?" I asked confused. 

I hear chuckles behind me "You're not even 80 yet and you can't even remember the day?" My brother throws an arms over my shoulder. I growl. 

"It's Monday. Don't mind him."Skyler growls at my brother and I chuckle.

"Who gets what room?"Slade asks catching up to Skyler. 

"Well my dad sort of already settled that.." Zayn says so quietly as if he didn't want anyone to hear. 

"WHAAAATTT!!! We can't pick??" Vlad flips his imaginary hair and rolls his eyes. I chuckle. 

Besides Eric and Ethan, Vlad was always sort of the childish goofy one. They all were. Hm.

"Your names are on the door of your room. Couples sleep together." He looks over at Skyler and Slade and they both nod. He then leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I blush.

We enter the building and I stand there in awe. The furniture is so nice. The walls have paintings and family pictures of each and everyone of us on them. Chandeliers were hanging from the light blue ceilings. If you were to keep walking further into the room, you would see large stairs covered in a dark blue carpet going up to the bedrooms.  

"We had people come in and do this special carpet for you all. We wanted you all to feel at home. 

Pack is family." Zayn says shoving his hands in both pockets looking around. He puffs out his cheeks and I smile. He is so cute.

"This is awesome Zayn" Eric and Ethan say at the same time before running up the stairs. 

"We're going to check out the rooms" They yell from atop.