Chapter 5: Chase Down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and I couldn't feel a thing. I couldn't breathe. Hands were around my neck. And my mouth. I tried to scream but someone nudges a gun against my ribs. I wonder where Zayn was. All of a sudden I heard screaming downstairs and recognized it as Skyler's. My wolf was furious and wanted to come out. I refrained her from doing so. I heard a growl and saw Zayn at the doorway. The man holding me immediately dropped me.

"I'm sorry .. I didn't know she was the Alpha's mate." He murmurs. 

"Did you not know I was an alpha?" Zayn's eyes were red and his claws were showing. 

I grasped for air and looked over at him. 

"I'm sorry. We are with the Leaf pack .." The man says. 

Zayn returns back to normal. "Kaden's pack...Don't scare us like that." He finishes and focuses his attention to me. The man helps me up and I growl at his touch. He backs away and I walk over to Zayn who is scanning me over to make sure I'm OK. 

He nods at me and I run downstairs to check on Skyler. Everything was alright. I let out a breath.

"Who the fuck do you think you are barging into here. We thought you were an enemy." Eric growls standing in front of me and Skyler. He was talking to a tall pale male with fluffy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. 

"KADEN. You ass." Ethan walks into the kitchen slamming himself into the chair relieved. 

"So this is the Destiny everyone's been telling me about?" Kaden walks over and gives me a warm smile. I smile back.  

"Off limits. Orders from Zayn and ME." My brother walks into the room eying Kaden. Kaden laughs hysterically and shakes his head. Zayn walks down and takes a seat across from Kaden who is now sitting across from him.

"Now what?" Zayn asks taking a sip of his water. 

"The Lightning pack are coming this way soon. So I suggest you get your friends together to fight. " He says leaning forward looking at me. 

"What are you getting at?" He notices him staring at me. 

"They aren't just coming for you. They are coming for her too. Does your girl know how to fight?" He asks with a serious expression on his face. 

"I've been fighting since I was a kid." I jump in and slam both my palms on the table. 

"You will not be fighting." Zayn snaps. 

"I also have a say in this." I snap back. He gives me a glare.  

"The girl has got some power." Kaden smirks and looks at Zayn. Zayn shakes his head and stands up. "I'll think about it. Take your pack and warn the others." Zayn finishes. 

Kaden walks out while laughing hysterically. He's such a goof.

"So what does this mean. We'll get to fight a bunch of savages?" Ethan chuckles. 

"Destiny will meet the whole pack family. We'll have to get you ready ..." Zayn looks at me. 

"So you're saying I can fight?" I squeal. 

"Yes. But if it gets too dangerous, you're out. It hurts me to say this." He growls through his teeth. 

"Don't worry. We got her back. Plus, we've never been beaten.."Eric says smirking.

"When a battle like this comes around. We always train." Slade walks in with Skyler. 

"Today, we'll help you out." Slade continues. I groan.