Chapter 15: Bruises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Chapter 15: Bruises

I walk downstairs and I hear muffled voices. I stand near the stairwell in confusion and wait 

to hear some more of the conversation.

"It can't happen again. Why did they do it?" I hear a whisper from who sounds like Ethan. 

"I don't know. Some stupid kid's didn't like that I was related to this pack" Eric whispers. 

"Where are they now?" Ethan says through gritted teeth. 

"They hang out at this bar on Roosevelt street" He says. "But I don't want you doing something stupid" He finishes growling. I walk down the stairs and face Ethan and Zayn who were staring with blan expressions on their face. 

"Shit" Ethan looks away. 

I tap my foot and walk over to Ethan. I jerk his face towards me and see the black eyes and  purple cheek. I growl.

"I'll do something." I snap and transform into my wolf and run to Roosevelt street. Catching the scent of Ethan's jacket to lead me there.  

I smell Zayn, Ethan, Eric, and Skyler right behind me. I growl and appear in front of the bar. I transform back and walk into the bar looking around. Ethan stays behind to wait for the rest of the pack knowing damn well he didn't want to face these guys again. Ethan grits through his seat and we all split across the bar to make our presense seem all natural, but we were being given odd stares anyways. I sit at the bar and ask for a beer. I could tell this bar was on the bad side of town.

"Princess Malik huh?" A random guy walks up to me already recognizing me.  

"Mhm. You know that guy?" I nod towards the window where Ethan is leaning.  

"Oh that asshole? He came around here, and I kicked his ass" He says so confidently. 

"Why?" I grit trying not to sound angry. 

"Cause people from the Alpha's pack think they're the shit." He says. 

Before I could even say anything I punched him hard in the jaw and poured my beer all over his head.  He tried to grab me, but I slammed his head against the wall and then on the floor.A guy grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back until Zayn launched him into the air by his neck with eyes full of anger and rage. Skyler stood by my side after kicking two guys in the chest. 

"ENOUGH" I yell and everybody in the bar freezes. 

"Anyone who messes with Ethan or ANYONE in this pack will have a stick shoved up their ass" I snap and look back at the guy on the floor. 

"Don't try me" I grit before walking out the doors. A guy was about to step in front of me before Vlad and my brother pushed him aside. 

"Move" My brother shoves him and opens the door for me and Skyler.

"You didn't have to do anything" Ethan says trying to cover his black eye. 

"You are like a brother to me. Let's go home and get you cleaned up. Zayn and Eric didn't do a good job doing that" I say, and Skyler nods. Eric and Zayn scoff and we run back in our wolf form to the castle.

-

"OWWW. Woman." Ethan groans as I dab the wet towel on his eye. Skyler adds ointment to his bruise on the cheek and he flinches a little.

"You'll probably heal by next morning. You're a wolf for Christ Sake" Skyler snaps almost chuckling. I hear my brother's laugh in the other room with Zayn. I never really felt so close to my brother before now that I am apart of the pack. His black wavy hair rising into a cliff. His light blue eyes making his hair and skin pop out. He was as tall as Zayn and some people consider us twins.  He looks over at me and gives me that "are you checking me out?" look. I roll my eyes and jerk away.