Chapter 10: No Fear; Just Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's P.O.V

I hear muffled voices when I wake the next morning. I look over at the clock.

10:30 AM Sunday.

I walk outside and slowly creep towards the room where the voices were coming from. I hear Zayn's voice but I hear other familiar voices. His parents. I gulp and stand beside the doorway. My curiosity caused me to eavesdrop.

"Are you sure she's the type to be a princess?" Zayn's father asks. 

"Father, don't question it. She's my mate." Zayn growls. 

"He's right, Yaser. You don't approve of anyone" His mother jumps in defending her son. 

"I don't care, Trisha. He needs to know what's right from wrong." Yaser growls. 

"We have been friends with her parents since birth" Trisha gains hisses back. 

"Remember what her uncle did to her? Don't you think she needs some time to cure?" Yaser tries to convince Zayn but my wolf senses anger from Zayn.

"ENOUGH." Zayn yells.  

"I'm getting sick and tired of you doubting my relationship with Destiny. She has been nothing but nice to you. What her uncle did wasn't something that she knew was coming. What you don't understand is that I love her." Zayn snaps. His father was silent for a moment. 

"... I suppose you're right... I see it in your eyes. But I still want to talk to her and make sure she's fit for the role of a princess" Yaser growls. 

My wolf begins to act sensitive but I hold her in.

"Why don't you ask her yourself. Destiny get in here." Zayn commands. Shit. 

I walk in slowly and Trisha covers her mouth in shock with eyes that spell "I'm so sorry". Yaser just looks down at the ground and crosses his arms. 

"Mom." Zayn motions to the door and Trisha squeezes my hand before leaving with Zayn who slammed the door behind him. Well this is random. What the hell was Zayn thinking?

I look around the room and notice that it's a random room with windows, couches, and a arcade on the other side. I look down nervously and take a seat on one of the couches. 

Yaser takes a seat across from me. His dark brown eyes and shaggy hair. Reminds me of Zayn.

"I only want him to be ... safe." Yaser practically whispers. I have known Yaser my whole entire life. 

But he never revealed Zayn to me because I wasn't suppose to know that he was my mate. It was a conflict discusses between my parents.  

"What? You don't think he's safe with me?" I ask almost hurt. 

"It's not that. It's complicated ... You've been through a lot and I have to admit that you seem fragile and vulnerable ... A princess takes hardwork..." He says looking out the window. 

"This is hard ... but I'm going to say something." Tears start welling up in my ears. 

I get up and pace myself. 

"When my uncle abused me ... there were bruises everywhere.." I mumble. 

"Destiny... you don't ha--" I cut him off.  

"No..." I clear my throat and continue. 

"I DID feel weak and vulnerable ... But I focused on what was ahead of me. I didn't care. I had you, Trisha, and my parents." I choke.