Chapter 6 : Battle Scars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's P.O.V

One person that meant the world to me was my Uncle Matt. My dad's brother. He treated me nice until he hurt me really bad. He abused me when I was about 6. It kept going until I was 8. I never told my parents because I was scared of what Matt might do. Until the bruises got worse and my mom found out. He's in jail now but it still haunts me. Zayn doesn't know and I'm pretty sure I don't want him finding out. I shake my head and look at the calender hanging on the wall.

Dinner with parents at 3:00 PM. Don't forget !

Shit !

I almost forgot that we were supposed to have dinner with parents today. Ugh. It's 2:00 PM. So we still have time to get ourselves ready and organized. I begin to walk out when Zayn  appears in front of me. I flinch.

"Woah. Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." He says chuckling a little. He had on a grey blazer over a white shirt with a black tie. His pants matched his blazer and he wore black dress shoes. 

"Are you checking me out? Stop flattering me." He says flipping his imaginary hair. I chuckle. 

"It's too early to be dressed already." I say confused. 

"I know. I just wanted to try this suit out. Fabulous right?" He smirks. I nod. 

"I have to go find my dress now." I say walking past him. 

"Follow me." He says before I could go any further. He walks into the room and goes over to the wall. A door opens by the push of a button and inside is a closet full of Woman's clothes. 

My eyes widen and he motions me to go inside.

"What the hell Zayn." I almost stumble into the room. 

I sense my wolf feeling happy and appreciative. 

"I kind of thought you would like a place to get away from the world , you know?" He looks up. The walls were covered in spray paint. My name in grafiti everywhere. Different colors. I love it. 

"Do you like it?" He walks over to the black couch on the other side. I nod and grab a pair of heels. These were the ones I wanted to buy when I was back with my parents. But couldn't.

"Skyler erm .. helped me pick out your style. I figure since she was your best friend that she could help me out with this erm .. thing you call shopping." He says smiling. 

"I never had this." I examine the shoes and put them back on the rack. 

He gets up and walks over to the dress area and pulls out a blue one. It was perfect for my waist 

and it flowed out at the bottom. The front was shorter than the back. It was a light blue color. 

"I thought it would match your eyes.." He blushes and hands me the dress. I take it and smile. I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

"I'm going to let you get dressed. I'll be upstairs getting the gifts together for your parents and with the pack." He winks and walks out.  

I turn around and look into a random mirror. My hair was in a highbun and my blue eyes were wide open. Ugh. I needed to get dressed. I took off my clothes and slipped on the dress. I let my hair down and my curls flowed down my back.

"Well someone's conceited." Skyler skips in zipping my dress up from behind. 

"Thanks." I say giving her a warm smile. 

"Zayn was pretty clueless when it came to your style but I introduced it to him." She laughs. She pulls over a chair and I sit down so that she could fix up my hair. She starts combing it.