Playlist for Part 1

Dreaming by Blondie: "I don't want to live on charity; pleasure's real or is it fantasy? Reel to reel is living rarity. People stop and stare at me; we just walk on by - we just keep on dreaming"

Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey: "Blue jeans, white shirt, walked into the room, you know you make my eyes burn."

Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera: "If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true. You gotta make a big impression, I gotta like what you do."

Talking Body by Tove Lo: "Now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one, so put it on me, swear it won't take you long."

Fuck the Pain Away by Peaches: "Sucking on my titties like you wanted me, calling me all the time like Blondie."

Hot Blooded by Foreigner: "Now it's up to you, we can me a secret rendezvous. Just me and you; I'll show you loving like you never knew."

Into It by Chase Atlantic: "Say she wanna fuck me later, girl, I'm into it."

Blame It by Jamie Foxx, T-Pain: "Just one more round and you're down, I'd know it. Fill another cup up, feelin' on your butt."

Biting Down by Lorde: "Breathed so deep, I thought I'd drown (It feels better biting down)."

Like a Virgin by Madonna: "Like a virgin, touched for the very first time."

She Shook Me Cold by David Bowie: "I had no time to spare, I grabbed her golden hair, and threw her to the ground, Father, she craved my head, Oh Lord, the things she said."

Baby's On Fire by Die Antowoord: "I like danger, romance, and mystery."

Church by Chase Atlantic: "Call me shallow but I'm only getting deeper, yeah, stay on the ground until your knees hurt, nor more praying baby imma be your preacher."

SexyBack by Justin Timberlake: "Dirty babe, you see these shackles baby, I'm your slave."

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses: "Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games, we got everything you want, honey, we know the names."

Miss Jackson (feat. LOLO) by Panic! At The Disco: "You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out, but we're so lucky, kiss the ring and let them bow down, looking for the time of your life."

She Shook Me Cold by David Bowie: "I had no time to spare, I grabbed her golden hair, and threw her to the ground, Father, she craved my head, Oh Lord, the things she said."