Final Author's Note

Thank you so much for everyone who's gone on this journey with me. Whether you've been here from the beginning or started reading today, you're the reason this book exists. Your support gave me the motivation to finish this novel, and I'm so proud of how far it's come in the year it took to write. Your votes and comments never fail to make my day, and I've met some really great people in this fandom as well as discover a lot of wonderful stories!

I've plugged The Monster Within a bunch already, but, now that this story is concluded, if you want to read more of my writing, I hope you'll consider checking it out. I'll be updating much more regularly now that it's my primary ST fic!

And finally, if you're considering writing your own story, do it!!! I'm not saying it will be easy or that your writing will be perfect, but it's such a fun and rewarding experience. Honestly, this is sort of a selfish request because I'm always on the hunt for new Billy stories. If you like my writing and want to be updated if I start a new book, I hope you'll follow me and leave a comment on anything you'd want to see in a future story.

Once again, a massive thank you to each and every reader, I love you guys so fucking much! Never hesitate to leave a comment or message me about anything, my inbox is always open. Have a beautiful day, peace and love!