Playlist for Part 3

Sucker For You by Charlotte Winslow: "I'm a fool for thinking you're a good one, all you want is free love, nothing less, nothing more."

Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand: "So if you're lonely, you know I'm here waiting for you."

Orgasm Addict by The Buzzcocks: "Well you tried it just for one, found it alright for kicks, but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks, and you're an orgasm addict."

Everybody Wants You by Billy Squier: "You crave attention, you can never say no, throw your affection any way the wind blows."

...Baby One More Time by Britney Spears: "When I'm not with you, I lose my mind, give me a sign. Hit me baby one more time."

Friday I'm In Love by The Cure: "You can never get enough, enough of this stuff. Friday I'm in love."

Crazy by Kat Dahlia: "Is it crazy that I want you to stay when I tell you to leave."

American Beauty by Girlpool: "You really got me freaking out when you put your lips on my mouth, and when I am going south I know I'm feeling fine."

Romeo by Counterfeit: "Her smile lets the devil in, her skin white as so, her frame delicately thin, and I'm her Romeo."

I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness: "Can't explain all the things you're making me feel. My heart's in overdrive and you're behind the steering wheel."

S&M by Rihanna: "Love is great, love is fine, out the box, outta line, the affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more."

Come Get Some by Counterfeit: "And now she's taking off her clothes again with a seductive smile and her eyes like come and get some."

Lowlife by Poppy: "Baby you're the highlight of my lowlife, take a shitty day and make it alright."

Pull Me In by The Kooks: "I get this feeling sometimes like there's nothing in the world that isn't mine, and I could have it all. Maybe I should have it all."

Trouble (Stripped) by Halsey: "Would you lie for me? Cross your heart and hope to die for me? Would you pin me to the wall? Would you beg or would you crawl? Stick in a needle in your hungry eyes for me?

Mirror by Kat Dahlia: "I don't know the monsters you knew, but I'm trying to forget the ones I met too. Maybe you could help me. Maybe I could help you."

Ace Of Hearts by Zella Day: "Ever since you played my ace of hearts, hit me like a freight train in the dark. Come on baby take me far away, I wanna get lost in your great escape."

Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley: "Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it goes, some things are meant to be."

Affection by Cigarettes After Sex: "So what does it mean if I tell you to go fuck yourself, or if I say that you're beautiful to me."

ocean eyes by Billy Eilish: "You really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes."