Sloppy Sex

The first part of this chapter is mainly smut, but there is other stuff, especially after it, so I'll put ** before and after the smut so anyone who doesn't want to read it can just skip over it. 

A crooked smile took over his face and soon he was dragging me to the men's bathroom, the music dulled in my drunken ears, Sal's disapproving gaze following me, but I was too wasted to hold both him and this willing godlike man in front of me in my head at the same time. He locked the door via deadbolt behind us, and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My face was flushed pink from exertion, my blonde, shoulder-length hair pasted to my temples with sweat, blue eyes like an overcast sky.

**Then he was on me, all over me, tugging off my black sweater and unhooking my bra. There wasn't even time to feel self-conscious because he was sucking and biting on my nipples like he'd never seen ones before. I stroked his hair, looked down as he pulled off his own shirt and kissed down my stomach. He probably did this all the time; hooked up with random, desperate girls at bars.

But I didn't care, I realized, as I took my leggings and panties off, leaving me naked in front of him. I hadn't gotten laid since Craig dumped me and my sadness had kept me from realizing how fucking horny I was. He never hesitated, didn't give me long, poignant looks, he just flung a leg over his shoulder and drank me up like I was the fountain of youth. His tongue felt like nothing I'd ever experienced before; aggressive, dominant, so self-assured in the pleasure it was giving me. At it was giving it to me; spots danced in front of my vision and the leg that was supporting me started to wobble, but he just gripped onto my hips and pinned me in place, sucking on my clit as my stomach muscles contracted uncontrollably.

Eventually, he pulled away and smashed his mouth into mine, hand wrapped around my throat, before dropping me to my knees and yanking down his jeans. I took his hard cock into my mouth, the length of it forcing its way down my throat.

Craig had always been so gentle, loving, careful. Not mullet-boy, he fucked my face with little concern for me, a massive hand fisted in my hair, tugging each lock roughly at the roots. But I loved it; loved this angry, urgent way of sex.

Finally, he pulled me up by my underarms and spun me around so I faced the wall, pinned me by my wrists, my face pressed against the tile that had gotten all steamy from our sweating bodies. He knocked his boots against my ankles to spread my legs like a police officer frisking someone, my body bent forward so he could enter me with ease.

He was so big inside me, I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out. After a few forceful thrusts, pelvis slamming against my ass hard enough to create a resounding slap, I got accustomed to his size and power and started to back into him, wanting him deeper inside me.

"Fuck yeah," he grunted at my enthusiasm, reaching forward and wrapping his hands around my throat, cutting off my air supply slightly, and I couldn't tell if the throbbing was stronger in my ears or my pussy.

He reached one hand down to circle his fingers around my clit, the other staying around my neck. The whole situation of fucking a stranger in a bathroom, Sal seeing us go in here, this guy's dominance, had me so turned on, as soon as he starting playing with me, I was gone. Writhing, boobs pressed flat against the cold tile, head yanked back, I let out an involuntary scream-moan and mullet-boy fucked me as hard as he could, mouth sucking on my neck.

As I came down from my high, he pressed his body against mine, inhaling the scent of my hair. After a moment, he spun me around, bent down, and pulled my pussy to his face, legs over his shoulders, and licked up all juice that had spilled out when I came. I placed one hand on the ceiling and the other against the wall to keep my balance, shuddering as he stimulated my sensitive clitoris with his mouth, occasionally poking his tongue inside of me.