Prologue

Swift slept soundlessly on her soft bed, with a turquoise blanket on her back and her tail wrapped around her body. She had her blue double ribbon hanging in a rack with her blue heart necklace, her room was decorated with dark blue wallpapers with polka dots, her floor was light orange with some books and belongings scattered here and there.

The young fox heard tapping on her window, she stirred and rolled over. The tapping continued until she opened an eye, "What's making that sound?" she asked sleepily, she looked at her window and she saw an owl with an envelope in it's beak. She curiously went to the window and opened it for the owl, "Where did you come from?" she muttered, the owl moved forward and dropped the envelope near her paws and flapped it's wings.

"Guess I'll open it." she mumbled and went opened the envelope but it opened itself, she dropped it in surprise. "What the..?" the owl picked it up for her, she shakily took it and read the note, "Invitation?"

Hello! We are proud to say, you have been given the opportunity to learn at the magical school of Jamaa! Here, you will learn magic and meet other jammers as well, if you accept our offer mark the note with the approval of your parents and sign there at the bottom line provided. We will be waiting for your answer, young jammer. Have a good day!

Sincerely, Jamaa Academy Council

Her blue eyes were wide with surprise, her parents have told her that jammers are lucky if they get the opportunity to join the school, "Hmm, looks like a once in a lifetime opportunity, guess I could.." she mumbles softly and went over to her table and grabbed a pencil. "'I will be happy to join the school.'" she says as she writes it down, she looks at the owl still standing near her window.

"Give me an hour, won't you?" she said softly, the owl gave a hoot then flew away. She then prepared herself for breakfast and then wore her blue double bow and blue heart necklace, she turned to her plushie on her bedside. "I'll be entering a world of magic, Freddy, wish me luck." she said and went downstairs.

"Mom! Dad! I got an invitation to Jamaa Academy!"

...