Epilogue (Double Update)

Author's Note: This was supposed to be posted yesterday but plans changed, but.. the book is already a year old! *confetti* Yep, I didn't realize very quickly that this book is already a year old. After this, I'll be onto special chapters dedicated to each one of the main protagonists then end book one, book two's gonna be published sometime on late/early June or early July. For this chapter, I'll do the main six celebrating Jamaa Academy's Founding Anniversary. But since it's almost the end of summer..

My parents want me to focus more on my studies so don't expect frequent updates and the second book to be published right away, just be patient please. I have my life and family to focus on, if I do have chances to update, I might post something. During late November and December we're gonna have a few weeks of vacation so I might take the opportunity to update. I also wanna say how proud I am for this book, it was a pretty long journey, but it was worth it.

Let's get right into the chapter!

7 Months Later... (Long skip, I know.)

Swift's POV

"Swift, wake up!" Izzy's cheerful voice exclaimed, I groaned sleepily and turned over my side, ignoring the fox trying to wake me up. "Wake up, sleepyhead!" Izzy pouted, and started shaking me. "COME ON!"

"Izzy.. go away... it's not even a school day.." I mumbled, and hugged Freddy tighter. Izzy scowled, then next thing I know, she dragged me off my bed and into the hard floor. "O-Ow!" I yelped.

"Finally! You're awake!" Izzy smiled, I glared at her and stood up stubbornly. "Come on! Go get ready! We're gonna be late!" Izzy exclaimed and skipped towards my door.

"Late? For what?" I asked, curious.

"Jamaa Academy's founding anniversary! Come on!" Izzy smiled along with Jake, "Hurry!"

Later...

There were already several jammers crowding around the school ground, they looked really excited for the event today, I've only been to the school last year so I don't know what to expect from the occasion, from only the students' excitement I can tell it'll be fun. We sat down somewhere, me, Jake, Izzy, Issa, Vivian and surprisingly, Kyle and Laika were cool sitting with us. Even Hunter was here. That's a first.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" I asked Jake.

"For the morning, some fun games, for the evening, a party and fireworks display." He explained, smiling, "Me and Izzy stayed here for 2 years and always were excited for the Founding Anniversary." He added.

"Seems like it's gonna be fun." I commented, jammers passing by us would bow slightly and continue with their walks, it's because we're already treated with respect and earned a high ranking at Jamaa Academy. We were interrupted by someone tapping a microphone, it caught all our attention. There on a stage stood the healer, with Sir Landon and Sir Viz by her sides.

"Good morning, dear jammers." The healer greeted, everyone cheered in excitement since this was the start, "Today, is a very special day, for those who have stuck around know what today's events will be, while for those who were fairly knew, it is our Founding Anniversary today." The healer added, jammers cheered again, obviously containing their excitement. "But, before we begin, may we all rise and pay our respects to the fallen Magic Alphas who have fought with honor and protected our land for years." The jammers all stood, so we did too.

"Sir Landon? Can you please read a short speech for the Alphas?" The healer asked kindly to Sir Landon, he nodded and took her place and cleared his throat.

"For years and years, we have admired your bravery and selflessness for Jamaa, dear Magic Alphas. If it weren't for you all, we wouldn't have lived long enough to stand and learn all the knowledge we have now, we are truly grateful for all your doings and sacrifices. Thank you." Sir Landon finished, we all clapped, Sir Landon bowed and gestured the mic to the healer, who once again stood by the mic.