Chapter 28

Author's Note: Edited this a couple times because of errors oof.

The Start Of The Storm Part Five

Back To Jamaa Academy...

The small group sighed in relief when they reached the school's ground once again, it was pretty late and since the recent events, everyone just wanted to sleep. The teachers were already waiting for their arrival, and they all sighed in relief when they saw they were okay. The healer went towards them.

"Young ones, are you alright?" She asked, concerned. Jake nodded his head. "What a relief." The healer murmured to them.

"There were lots of small Corruptors in the area, lots." Vivian said, still leaning on Isabella's furry shoulder. Ms. Lilian stepped forward.

"Small Corruptors, you say?" Sir Landon asked, they all nodded slowly. "Spy Corruptors."

"Spy Corruptors?" Swift asked, tilting her head to the side. "Why are they called spies?" This time, Sir Viz joined in.

"Spy Corruptors are sneaky and vicious, they come in packs, minimum of around 10 and.. the maximum is usually unpredictable. They're so small, they can fit into tight spaces just to spy on jammers. Their main purpose is to gather information." He explained, Swift nodded in understanding. "How many did you see?"

"Dozens. We couldn't count." Isabella replied.

"Alright, does anyone have injuries?" The healer asked them.

"No, ma'am. We're all okay." Izzy said softly. The teachers murmured to each other in a small huddle, then turned back to the jammers. "What will we do next?"

"It's pretty late, we think you seven should sleep the night here. But inform your parents, especially about the dangers." Sir Landon said, the group nodded. "You may sleep in the Quarters, just after the Dragon Stables." He started walking towards the inside, the rest followed while the teachers dismissed themselves and retired to their rooms as well. The Quarters had ten beds, tables, and even a small fridge.

Everyone else immediately plopped down on the beds after removing their armors, Sir Landon was about to leave when he turned around. "Sleep tight you guys." He said, turned off the lights then shut the door. In a matter of minutes, everyone was snoring peacefully.

Later That Night...

Swift suddenly woke up in pitch darkness, she couldn't see anything or hear anyone. It was just emptiness.

"Hello?" She called, her voice echoed in the nothingness. "Anybody here?" She called again. "Jake? Izzy? Anyone?"

"You are alone here, young fox." A female voice echoed, Swift recognized her voice, however.

"I-It's you." Swift said and looked around, "Where am I?" She asked while looking up.

"You're in the depths of your mind, it seems as if you're worried." The voice echoed again, Swift laid her ears back.

"Worried? About what..?" Swift asked confusedly.

"You should know what you are worried about, young fox." The voice echoed, Swift actually thought about it. Then sighed. "I see, you are worried for the outcome of this battle."

"Battle?" Swift asked. "What battle?"

"The battle between jammers and evil. It's been thousands of years since the Magic Alphas fought for the last war against the dark forces, now it's time for the second battle to begin." The voice said, worry hinted in her voice.