- Chapter 20 -

I closed the door to my room and looked at Jason.
"Better start explaining Anderson, before I beat the shit out of you"
"Like you can take me" he said.
"Like you would fight back against me" I stated and sat down in my big boss chair.
"So, gonna tell me what happend?"
I crossed my arms and he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"So I came here this morning, thinking life was great and everything was fine when Angela opened the door yelling at me" he started and sat down on my bed across from me.
"So I was thinking about anything I could've done wrong but I couldn't really think of anything on my way to school. And than Simon came up to me, you know, being Simon"
"Yeah... He told me about that" I said.

"Yeah so Sander and André avoided me, I think they know something more but I'm not sure yet. I saw Peter was standing alone and we just stared at each other for a while before he gave me this note" Jace went on and gave me a piece of paper.
"Did you go?" I asked as I read the little text.
"It's when he confessed" he said and laid back on the bed.

"He beats you up because he's jealous of you Nathan... Jealous because you get accepted by your family and he isn't. I can't really blame him... I'm jealous too you know"
"J-jealous? Of what?" I asked confused.
"Like I said, your family accepts you. It's not like that with everybody you know" Jace sighed.
"I mean, Peter has just been pushed back, he can't be himself. But you can and he hates it... Even though he regrets what he did, it doesn't mean the jealousy will go away"

"So how did Emily get that photo of us?" I asked.
"I'm still working on that" he stated.
"And how are you gonna get revenge?" I asked.
"Also working on that" he sighed and looked at me from on the bed.
"I'm gonna fix this Nate, I promise"
"Why should I believe you? Believe anything you say?"
"I swear I had nothing to do with this Nathan" he said seriously and stood up.

"I swear on Jackson"

Jackson... That was his brother, wasn't it? He was still broken over losing him. His best friend... He didn't even flinch, he just stood there, staring at me, tears in his eyes.
"P-please... You have to believe me..." he whispered. I've never seen him so serious before...
"I-I believe you" I whispered and he picked me up, spinning me around in the air.

"Oh my God! Nate you have no idea how happy that makes me!" he yelled with tears in his eyes and kissed me.
"Well why don't you show me?" I asked and grinned.
"R-really?" he asked a bit surprised that I wanted to make out with him here and now.
"You're still mine, remember?" I asked as I pulled us down on my bed.
"Oh yeah, you're mine you mean" he laughed and kissed me.

I pulled him closer and let my hands wander through his hair. He bit my lip, asking for entrance which I gladly reacted to by opening my mouth. We fought for dominance but he won either way. I let his tongue explore my mouth while his hands on my back were pulling me closer to his body. He let them slip in my jeans and grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. He smirked and started kissing my neck, his hands firmly around my butt. He kissed all the way down until my collar bone where he found my sweet spot.

"Hmaaaahhh... J-Jason" I moaned. He started sucking the spot which made me moan even more. Slowly I started to move against him, grinding against his lower half. It didn't take long for him to follow my example and he synchronised his movements with my own. Oh man it felt so damn good! I pulled his head to mine, kissing him passionately. I could feel him getting hard from the heat between us and saw him blushing.

"D-don't look at it..." he muttered and avoided my gaze.
"Why wouldn't I wanna look at it?" I asked seductively and placed my hand over his bulge.
"I'm getting hard too you know..."
With one hand there and one in his neck I started kissing him again. He moved one of his hand to my lower back, supporting my movements. The other one massaged my ass gently. I could feel this drove him absolutely nuts, in a good way. Yes, we were definitely enjoying ourselfs...

"Nate! I'm home!"

"Angela" Jace stated with big eyes.
"Come on, get in the closet" I hissed and got up.
"What?!" he whisper yelled and you could hear my sister coming on the stairs.
"So I thought about your whole Jason situation" she continued while making her way over to my room. Jace got into the closet and I closed the door as quick and soundless as I could. Just quick enough to open up the door of my room for Angela.

"So what was his reason?" she concluded.
"What?" I asked, still a bit panting but trying to hide it.
"Were you even listening to me?" she sighed and came inside. She sat down on my big black chair and spinned around for a bit.
"If Jason is sided with Emily, why would he come here this morning?"
"I-I don't know, aren't you supposed to figure that out?" I asked, glancing at my closet. Jace could hear everything... I needed to watch my words.

"Well, not that I'm defending that jerk but I guess he just didn't understand what kind of impact his actions had on you, I mean, sometimes it's like you're made of glass Nathan. And I don't mean to offend you or anything but you're a real pussy"
"How is that supposed to be non-offending?!" I hissed as I heared Jace chuckle in the closet.
"Oh come on, you're totally submissive" she exclaimed.

"You felt totally right with Jason because he's obviously dominant over you. He gives you a protected feeling, I mean, I get it. He totally kicked Peters ass"
"Are you defending him or insulting me?" I asked.
"Cause if this is supposed to make me feel better about those shit posts on my profile than I'm gonna have to disapoint you"
"Yeah, I'm sorry, I just can't believe that he would do something like that... I'm really mad you know"

"I can see that" I stated on a sarcastic tone and heard how Jace was holding back his laughter. Like he wanted to yell I'm here! We're still together!
"Oh come on, I can't wait until someone puts him in his place" she said.
"That useless piece of shit hasn't met my right or my left!"
She started hitting the air with her fists and I rolled my eyes.
"You do know he does martial arts, right?"

"Like he's gonna hit a girl" Angela stated. And that was the moment Jace couldn't handle it anymore...
"Well I did hit Peter" he laughed from inside the closet and opened the door.
"S-sorry Nate, I-I just couldn't" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit to. I need to admit that it was a bit funny... Angela just stared at us with big eyes, not knowing what to say. Well, that shock would be over pretty soon and I don't wanna know what will happen then...