2

I go to the car and wait for Tyler to come back. "Hey babe." A boy says while snaking his arm around me. I turn and see it's a really hot boy, brown hair, blue eyes and muscles everywhere. "Hey boy." I laugh. He smiles and starts to kiss my neck. If he wasn't this hot I would put him in a choke hold. "What's your number?" He says breaking his lips on my neck.

"Give me your phone." I demand. He bites his lip and nods handing him his phone. I put my number in and name myself as "Lexi 🔥" and hand it back. I see Tyler heading to the car. I decided to see if he would get jealous, see if he's just protective or if he likes me. "My name is Bryc.." he says but I interrupt by smashing my lips on his. He slips his tongue down my throat as I place my hands around his neck, as his hands were on my ass. "get in the fucking car Lexi." He says angry. I break the kiss and smirk, "text me babe." He smirks. I get in the passenger seat as Tyler speeds off. "What's up with you?" I say breaking the silence. "Nothing." He snaps. "Nothing?" I question biting my lip. "Nothing lex." He says with more frustration.

"Oh is that girl okay who tried to fight me?" I laugh. "She's fine." He replies while trying to keep his eyes on the road. "Sorry if I ruined your relationship with her." I apologise. "It's fine she's a slut anyways." He says. "What's up with you?" I question. He pulls the car over and turns it off. I observe his actions and he sighs. "How long have we known each other?" He asks. "Hmm at least 4 years." I laugh. He nods and comes closer to me.