10

We sat in the principals office for 40 minutes as we were having the biggest lecture of my life. If they call my parents I'm so screwed.

"I won't tell your parents because I know a detention is already a bad enough punishment." She states

"For how long?" Justin raises his eyebrows

"Just one detention, see kids I'm a young principal I know what it was like in school, trust me i did this too. They called my parents and the whole school knew."

My jaw dropped, did my principal just confess her having sex at school when she was in high school!

Justin softly smirked as his mind was running wild. Tyler is gonna kill me and I'm going to have to tell him before Justin does.

We got dismissed and I rushed to Tyler's locker. My mouth dropped open, Tyler was pinning a girl up on his locker kissing her. I stood there in complete shock. I quickly rushed off, i know i did stuff but seeing Tyler kiss another girl really hurt, I guess karma is a bitch.

I needed to get away from this boy drama. My prayers were answered when hunter walked up to me.

"Hey lex, party at mine. I want you to be there. Party starts at 9pm." He checks me out, as a smirk appeared on his face

"Okay hunter." I bit my lip and looked him up and down

He pulled me close to him and whispered, "you shouldn't tease me." My heart was throbbing out of me. He quickly added, "did you have sex with Justin?"

My eyes widened. How the fuck did he know!!

"Justin told me and by the look on your face it must be true. Guess he won the bet."

"Bet?" I glare

"Oh shit." He looks nervously

"Hunter Cummins you have 30 seconds to tell me what the hell is going on."

"Okay fine fine, a few boys had a bet who ever could get in your pants first won $500."

I was shocked, what the hell.

"Who are these people, I won't tell anyone."

"Well it was Justin, Blake, Elliot and Jacob, Tyler was in it but backed out. I'm so sorry." He says nervously

"Well I didn't have sex with Justin so, it's fine the bet is still on." I smirk and walk off

Revenge is a bitch. Tonight is my night and to all the boys in the bet are gonna regret making that bet.

I showed up to the party in a skin tight dress:

I was ready for a party. I walk in the party as music is blasting and sweaty bodies are grinding on the dance floor. I slowly approach the drinks and pour a drink. I see Tyler eating this girls face off. I tap his shoulder as he aggressively pushes my arm away. I tap again, harder. He breaks the kiss of as his face widens to me face.

"We need to talk Tyler."

He nervously nods

I take his hand and lead him to a room.

"Look it's not what it looks like." He says in panic

"I'm not mad at that, I need to tell you before other people tell you, I had a moment with Justin, we did not have sex but it was close to that. I want to let you know before other people tell you other twisted stories." I say calmly

"what the fuck lex, HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME. I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL TO YOU. Wow." He says angrily

"Look Im sorry but you haven't been loyal too." I put my hand on my hip.

"YOU SLUT!" He yells in my face, causing spit to fly in my face.

His hand clenches into a fist, I knew he was gonna hit me. I could see it in his eyes. He picked up his hands, he swings the clenched fist towards me but I quickly grab and put him in an arm lock. Thank the god for those classes Cameron forced me to go to.

"You actually thought you were gonna hit me." I laugh and drop his arm

He hits the wall as I walk out.