25

~
Authors note:
Because you all wanted another update, with all this support why not?, thanks everyone

~

Monday at school

I breathed in, walking into my first class. My eyes wondered through the classroom, til my eyes fell on him. His eyes darted to mine and quickly broke the gaze. I sat down as I grabbed a crumpled piece of paper and a random pen in my bag. I felt his eyes on me, but I didn't bother to look in this direction, I'm hurt and seeing his face didn't help.

Throughout the class I heard whispers and chuckles coming from the back corner where she was sitting. Hearing my name every once in a while. I didn't want drama anymore I just wanted to move on and not see him again. The deal was stupid and the no strings attached was known to be broken so easily. The thought of him made me want to cry but punch him so badly.

A crumpled piece of paper hit my foot. I look down and unraveled it slowly. As soon as I saw the first word I knew it was his hand writing. Once it was fully flattened out I saw the contents on the note.

Dear Lexi

I'm so sorry, I knew this wasn't going to turn out well for both of us. This deal didn't feel like a deal to me, it felt like a real relationship. I wanted to explain, I hate seeing you upset and over me. I want to be friends, I want this to work out. I wasn't loyal no matter what we were labeled as. I told her about us, I was asking her for help but I fell in love with her in the process. I wish I could make things better.

- z

My lip started to quiver as my eyes started to become glossy. I knew he was a fuck boy and I knew he was no good. I still let him play me. I scrunched up the paper and threw it in the bin on the way out to class. I sighed and started heading to my locker.

"Lex!" A familiar voice yelled

A instant sigh pushed out of my lips, I turned to see Hunter.

"You didn't respond to my texts? Are you okay?" He rambled

I just stared at him blankly, he kept rambling as his voices started to zone out, I looked over his shoulder. Seeing him pinning her up to his locker like he use to do when we were together. I felt strong arms wrap around me. I laid my head in the crook of his neck as a tear slipped my eye. I can't let him see I'm in pain. I break away when I feel that I'm feeling better.

"Do you know where Tyler is? We haven't seen him in a while." Hunter spoke softly

"I saw him last night." I replied with another tear falling down my cheek.

He placed his thumb on my cheek, slowly wiping the tear away. While gazing into my eyes.

"I hate when you're upset." He replies softly, gesturing for another hug

I accept it and hug him tighter than ever. He rubs my back softly as I try to take deeper breaths. I break away when I see him approaching me.

"Can I talk to you." Zion said but more demanding

"No you can't." Hunter spoke for me, I just hung my head low

"Oh so your talking for her now?" He rolls his eyes

"What do you wanna say." I sigh as I look up at him.

"I want to say I'm sorry." Zion says softly

I could taste the dishonesty in his breath.

"You don't mean it, why say it." My teeth grind together

Thoughts overflowed my body, the love, passion, hurt, pain, suffering of this person I thought I had a chance with. A person who was the first person I thought of when I woke up and the last thought when I drift to sleep. When I needed him I always knew where to find him. He made me believe that I had a chance ,that this all wasn't just pretend. I was aware I was falling hard but I thought he was falling with me. He knew my past and he knew my troubles with boys. I was in a place were I thought it would be different, that I wouldn't be hurt by the person I felt so attached to. He was gone, just by my last words I said to him. It hurts me to see he's doing good, he's with that girl. I'm just here alone, hurt and thought I was safe with him. It just hurts.

"Lex." Was all I heard

Everything started to fade to black.