33

I stand there shocked, this isn't the Justin I know. I need to leave I thought, I fix my self up and walk out, trying to find hunter. I spot him in the distance and rush towards him, Of course he's with his friends.

"Hey hunter I'm gonna go, schools tomorrow and I don't wanna be hungover for it." I smile

"No baby girl stay longerrrr," he slurs his words.

"I'm sorry but I can't." I hug him and head to the direction of the door.

"But I love you!" He yells across the party

This causes everyone to stop talking. He didn't just say that. Please don't tell me he said that, he's drunk.

"Hunter." I say softly

I walk to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"You don't love me, you just like the idea of me, you're drunk and we should talk about this another time, I love you as a friend. You deserve so much better, better than me. Trust me, you will find someone so perfect for you, it will just make sense." I whisper to him

He nods and I walk out the door. My head was pounding and called an Uber. My head rested against the window of the Uber. I hope hunter doesn't remember that.

I finally get to Tyler's house. I knock on the door but there was no answer. I sigh, he must be asleep. I walk to his window, opening it slightly and going through it. He was cuddled up in his blankets, snoring softly. It bought a smile to my face. He was laying on his back as I slowly straddled him. I cupped my hands around his face. His eyes fluttered open, he instantly smiles.

"Aw hey baby, I missed you so much." He said in a husky voice

He took a look at me and placed his hands on my waist.

"You look stunning baby." He replied and pecked your lips, you smiled.

"I'm tired." I yawn

"I got some clothes for you." He got up and handed me a t shirt of his and shorts.

"I would just rather this." I said softly as I took my dress off leaving me in a lace set.

"Oh my lex." He smirks pulling me closer to his body.

He softly placed his lips on mine, as he asked for entrance, I let him. Our make out lasted for a few minutes before we pulled away. He laid down on the bed and grabbed my thighs pulling me onto him.

"You don't know how much I just need you cuddling me right now." He spoke softly

I laugh as he rests his head on my chest. I start to play with his hair softly he mumbles as his grip loosens, as he falls asleep. My eyes slowly flutter shut after.

I wake up to buzzing, I rub my eyes and roll to the night stand as my phone was lighting up. I grumble as I'm still half asleep, stirring Tyler from his deep sleep. I glance at the time and it's 4am. The texts were from Joel who was a close friend of hunter, I don't hang out with him but hunter does. It was saying how hunter needs me, he is doing stupid things. I wanted to turn off my phone but if I was in this situation he would do it for me. I sigh and dial Joel.

"Hey I'm so sorry lexi, he really needs help. He has had too much to drink and he is vomiting, I have work in 2 hours so I really need the sleep. I would stay but I can't."

"It's okay I will be there in 30"

"Thankyou so much."

Tyler grips me tighter, "you aren't leaving."

"I have to hunter is very messed up and I have to look after him." I say as I rub my eyes

"So he's more important than me?" He questions

"Tyler, don't. You know he needs my help, he would do the same if it was me." I glare

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I will go with you." He pecks my lips

"You don't have to"

"No it's okay we can help him. Together." He chuckles

I nod and turn on the light, looking in the mirror to see the hickeys on my neck. Tyler comes up behind me holding my waist as I see more on his neck.

" you need some clothes Bub." He kisses my neck.

"Can you get us both a hoodie, we don't need people to see these." I laugh

"Fineee."

He grabs a hoodie and throws one at me. I huff as a reaction to his action.

"I'm sorry, I would rather be in bed with you right now." He sighed

"Let's just help out hunter." I say hugging him