23

I woke up to be in an unfamiliar house, I was confused as I tried to sit up a pair of hands gripped tighter around me, a smile appeared on my lips as Zion was shirtless holding me in his embrace.

"Z" I groan

"Hmmm." He hums half asleep

"Where am I?"

"My house silly, now let me cuddle you." He smiles and pulls me into him

We both laugh and he brings me close to his chest. He nests his head in my crook of my neck and snores softly, he must be tired. I lay there for 5 minutes before I got bored, I was wide awake and not going back to sleep. I got up and He groans pulling me back.

"Z let me get my phone." I hit him playfully

"Fine." He huffs

I grab my phone and I have a missed call from hunter. I look confused but before I could call him back Zion wraps around me and moves me close again, he was being big spoon as I was texting hunter. His snores were so soft and his steady heart beat was so calming. I was texting hunter as I was confused why he called.

Lexi: hey why did you call?

Hunter: yeah about that, can you call me now?

Lexi: sorry I can't

Hunter: why not?

Lexi: because Zion is asleep and he won't let go of me

Hunter: oh haha, well it was about Justin.

Lexi: Justin?

Hunter: yeah

Lexi: I haven't heard of him for a while ay

Hunter: either, apparently he's a bad boy now.

Lexi: honestly haha

Hunter: yeah, he is going back into school.

I was nervous, I haven't seen Justin and I can't ever read him. He is just so confusing. My thoughts were interrupted by Zion getting up.

"I'm gonna go for a shower, care to join beautiful?" He raises an eyebrow

I nod and try to get up, but there is sharp pain between my legs, I flop back into the bed as I see Zion watching me.

"I can't, it hurts. You ass I hate you" I say in pain

"You know what that means though."

"Yeah yeah you did your fucking job." I roll my eyes

"Hey no need to get mad, it was good right." He smirks

I glare at him.

"Here." He says and picks me up

He places me in the bath. And puts the water on, he has a bath bomb and some girly soap.

"Why do you have these?" I chuckle

"Because I thought if I ever have a girlfriend, I would buy stuff for her when she comes over." He smiles

He walks out and I have the most relaxing bath ever. I get out and Zion is on his computer, he's doing some sort of report.

"Hey sorry, forgot I had to work on this, please stay I won't be thirty minutes and I will have it finished, then we can go get some food." He says focusing on the screen.

"Okay." I say and hop on my phone

Half and hour passes and I'm bored, he is still working on it. His dog comes in and I'm giving it all my affection.

"Awe you giving me more kisses than z." I blurt out my thoughts

He turns around and comes towards me, he sits next to me and leans in giving me a kiss. He breaks away and kisses all over.

"Z." I laugh

He breaks the contact and smiles.