5

Lexi pov:
I laid there breathless, I'm definitely gonna be sore tomorrow. Tyler and I try to catch our breaths when the sound of a door frame slammed from downstairs. We both panicked and quickly got dressed. The door swung open to my room.
"Oh hey cam." I said as calmly as possible.
"Hey lex, why is Tyler in your room?" He raised his eyebrows
"Oh he was bored and he was helping with my English essay." I say quickly making up a lie
"Why does it smell like sex in here?" He questions
"Oh I had sex with Justin." I giggle
"Lexi! You are too young, did you wear protection?" He says angry
"Yes cam." I roll my eyes
"Okay well I'm going to bed so get your stuff Tyler and you can sleep in the guest bedroom."

Cameron left the room and I heard his door shut across the hall. Tyler looks me up and down. There was tension and a lot of it.

"Sex with Justin?" He laughs
"I didn't know what to say, it's fine though Justin will cover for me." I playfully roll my eyes
"You sure?"
"Ready I will text him now." I smile

Lexi: hey Justin, I know this might sound weird but I was hooking up with someone and I don't want my brother to know who it was. I got flustered and I said I had sex with you. Can you cover for me please?

"Wow you wrote a whole bloody paragraph." He laughs
"Yeah I did,let's hope he covers for us."
"Can I just kiss you?" He questions

I nod and he leaned in, our lips touched and it was amazing. It kinda got heated til my phone buzzed.

Justin: well I will cover for you, I know it's Tyler. If I cover for Tyler, you have to have sex with me. If you don't then I won't cover for you baby girl and your sloppy seconds with Tyler will be over x

Lexi: Justin please, why are you black mailing me?

Justin: because I'm sick of your shit lex, I want you and your whoring around with boys who would never respect you like I would. You don't understand how good I am for you.

Lexi: Justin just don't even worry about it, why did I even become friends with you.

Justin: wow so you would risk your relationship with your brother and his fucked up friend then have sex with me for one night?

Lexi: yes.

Justin: I bet you're saying no because once you have sex with me you would fall in love with me.

Lexi: keep telling yourself that fuck boy. Jade told me your sex game is weak, it's like torcher.

Justin: what the fuck!

Lexi: maybe step up your game.

Justin: shut the fuck up. I won't tell Cameron but come back into my fucking life when you're done with your sloppy seconds.

Lexi: well I'm not coming back into your life anytime soon asshole.

I groan and flop on my bed, Tyler sighed and laid with me. "Well Justin is a prick." I sigh in disappointment. Tyler inspects my face, "I told you so babe." He laughs slightly. "Not helping." I roll my eyes. "You know I was joking baby girl." He says showering me in kisses. I moan slightly and then he covers my mouth. "Shhh, your brother is next door." I laugh at his response and cuddle into him. "Don't worry."

Cameron's POV
I started to walk past lex's room when I heard Tyler say,"you know I was joking baby girl." I peak my head into the door and see Tyler showering my sister in kisses. I couldn't say I wasn't expecting this. I knew they liked each other when they first met. I just wished they told me...