21

The bell rings for the end of the day and I text Zion,

Me; Z, you wouldn't believe what just happened!

Zion: turn around and tell me baby girl 💗

I turn around to see Zion. I smile and hug him.

"Hi Z." I smile in his chest

"Hi baby girl." He kisses my forehead

We pull away.

"So I was in maths today and -."

I tell him everything that happened and he laughed.

"He so wants you." He laughs

"I mean didn't know words were that powerful." I reply

"I mean from a gorgeous girl like you, I would be wanting to smash my lips onto yours at those comments." He smirks

"Z!" I playfully push him

"Hey hey I'm just saying!" He pretend yells

We laugh it off until we hear voices down the hallway.

"Look our plan didn't work, she doesn't want you no more, let's just stop faking it. Let's be real!"

The familiar voices were heard, it was jade and Tyler. Trouble in paradise I see, I look over to Zion who I quietly listening.

"Jade I don't want you, look you don't satisfy me like her."

Ouch.

"What." She says clearly upset by the tone in her voice

Zion looked down obviously because of how upsetting it is, how could you say that to some one.

"I still wanna do this though, your nice." He said realising he hurt her

"Tyler that hurt, go find another fake girlfriend."

She stormed into a spare class room. We waited for Tyler to leave, which wasn't long and we headed to the classroom. Zion went in first and after a few moments I walked in. He was hugging her as she cried into his chest, I felt jealously rush over me but brushed it off.

"What is she doing here." She spoke in disgust

"What did I do wrong?" I ask, genuinely curious

"What didn't you do wrong, ever since you and Tyler were sucking each other off you were too busy for me, all you care about is boys, you need girl friends not low life losers like your guy friends! You don't understand how much I liked Tyler, I never told you because I knew you wouldn't care anyways, you're just the bitch that no one likes and the boys only wanna smash you, that's why your always hurt because you fall for the wrong guys, you get attached so easily because you just want a fucking dick down your throat at all times." She yelled, she stormed out and We were both left shocked.