New People in Town

Italics = thoughts/ important
(Y/N) = Your name
(D/N) = Dogs name
(E/C) = Eye color
(F/F) = Favorite food
(F/C) = Favorite color
(H/C) = Hair color

(If you don't have a dog then you could pretend)

*More may be added later & Ost is optional*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Play Ost**

Y/N's Pov

"Ahhh, what a nice weather we're having."

Today was an average sunny day. I was walking my dog. Megumi was bitching about how much she hated the place. The villagers were gossiping about recent deaths,

Wait a minute.... deaths?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
eh, probably from old age. No biggie.

Anyway, as I was walking (D/N) I overheard a couple of villagers talking about how a family of three was moving into the abandoned kanemasa mansion.

That place was built a few years ago, but no one has ever lived in it. I have always wondered what kind of people would live up there.

I unconsciously walk slower and softly pull (D/N) back. Before I knew, I come to a complete stop and stare at the ground lost in thought.

I wonder if they have a daughter? Is she around my age? Would she be interested in a guy like me? Oh I hope she's pretty...... *blush*

*Bark*

(D/N) lets out a frustrated bark which breaks my train of thought. My eyes open wide and my blush disappears.

Wait, what am I thinking? Nows not the time to be thinking about hot girls!

(D/N) whines and tilts their head while sitting down on the ground. I shake my head to get rid of the thought and turn straight ahead once more.

"Sorry buddy, let's go."

(D/N) barks and tugs at the leash urging me to go on a run. I look down at them and smile. Right when I resumed into walking I catch something at the corner of my eye and stop. (D/N) tried to book it to the next stop station but because of my sudden stop, the leash tugged their neck back and they fall down on their back.

*Whine* *Bark*

(D/N) whines and gives me an irritated look but I ignore them for a quick second to focus on what had caught my eye.

There, over by the bus station, was a guy with purple hair who was wearing our school uniform.

That guys seems familiar...... who was he again??

While I'm staring at him, I zone out everything around me. (D/N) continues to bark at me but I can't hear them. The ones I do hear, I just ignore them. Determined to gain my attention, (D/N) puts up their puppy eyes and lays on their back and shows me their belly with their tongue sticking out. None of this unfortunately catches my attention.

Oh yeah! Thats the new guy who just came from the city! I should probably introduce myself.

I start to walk over to the guy and pull on (D/N) leash. (D/N) however is taken by surprise and ends up being dragged by me. Their surprised expression soon fades out to a bored one as they let me drag them.

I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around with a look of disgust, but it quickly changes when he turned around completely. I simply brush it off and smile.

"There's no school today. Why are you standing here?" I asked him and he only gave me a looked of confusion.

"Sorry I thought there was school today. I've been waiting for the bus for about an hour." He said looking down and I let out a small laugh.

"Sorry you had to stand here for so long. My names F/N L/N." I said holding my hand out for him to shake. He looks up at me and returns the handshake.

"Natsuno Yukki or Koide."

"Nice names, Do you wanna come to my place to hang out? I can introduce you to my friend Tohru-"

"No thanks. I've already wasted my time standing here for the bus in this heat." Natsuno walked away after that and disappeared into the distance.

(D/N) looked at me questioning on what had just happened but I brushed it off and smiled at (D/N).

"Com'mon (D/N). Let's hurry on home, yeah?"

(D/N) scrambled up and made an approving bark. Before I even took a single step, (D/N) bolted home, this time dragging me along.

"Haha ok ok (D/N)! I'm going!" I laughed out and picked up the pace to match (D/N). When I finally steady myself, up ahead I saw Megumi and Kaori arguing about something.

"Lets see what's going on (D/N)."

(D/N) barked and ran, heading in their direction.

As soon as we got there Megumi was already walking away with an angry expression.

"What's up with Megumi?" I ask Kaori, watching Megumi storm her way up to Kanemasa.

"Oh she thinks that the people living at Kanemasa will take her in and move away from Sotoba."

"Still dreaming big isn't she?"

"Hahah! Yeah, you already know her."

I laughed along with Kaori and continued to watch Megumi's figure disappear.

In a sense, I understand why Megumi would want to leave. I've lived here for almost all of my life and nothing interesting has ever happened really. Not that I'm complaining really. I love living here in Sotoba! The people here are extremely friendly and the view here is amazing. Everything is just.... peacefully over all. It's one of the few thing I love about this village.

"Well I have to get going now (Y/N) I'll see u later!" Kaori said turning away.

"Ok then. Have a nice day Kaori!" I shouted as I walked away with (D/N) walking happily beside me.

----------------------------------------
Hi guys! This is BlackRose755 and this is a reminder that this story is a takeover from YaoiKing1 !! I hope you like the way it's going so far and again read the original if u haven't (⌒▽⌒)