Natsuno?!

(Y/N) Pov

"Natsuno?"

I ask with my eyes widening from surprise.

Natsuno remains silent and continues to walk forward until he's standing in front of me. (D/N) simply sits down and wags their tail.

"Wha- what are you doing here?"

"I could say the same thing. Weren't you there at the funeral?"

"Oh um... I had to leave early so I'm here now." He hums and turn towards Megumi's grave.

"What about you? What are you doing here? Did you come here to see Megumi too?" I asked with a small smile.

"I could care less about her. I just came out for some fresh air and ended up stumbling this place." Natsuno sat down after saying so and gazed off blankly at the newly buried grave. I was taken aback slightly by his attitude and look to the side. 

"Oh..... that's unfortunate."

I sigh softly and sat down next to him. I wrap my amy knees up to my chest and rest my head in top of it.

"Um.... I don't know if your aware, but Megumi really liked you."

"Hmph like I really care."

I turn away and stare back at Megumi's grave. The only sounds we can hear are the rustling of leaves from the cool wind and (D/N)'s happy panting.

I take a small peek over and admire his figure.

His violet hair shines from the crimson sunset like how the Omi river would do at this time. Lightly capturing the beautiful colors, but not too much where it's overpowering his looks and only enhancing them.

His demeanor matches those of a strong leopard. One who prefers to be alone and could carry their own weight with no problem. Calm and collected most of the time, but most certainly not one to take advantage of.

His sharp and defined jawline are similar to the edge of a knife. No rough edges and perfectly clear of facial hair unlike Ozaki. Haha, his chin is like a porcupine.

"Hahaha."

"What are you laughing about?"

My thought are broken from Natsuno's voice and I turn to him only to see his eyes locked into mine.

"Huh? Oh um.....just-just thinking about a friend."

Natsuno narrows his eyes on me and makes no sign of turning away. I shrink back a little from his glare, but once I start focusing on his eyes my eyes widen a little and my body begins to relax.

Natsuno's eyes........ are beautiful. They kinda reminds me of a solar eclipse. Just like his hair, his eyes reflect the sun lighting up his whole face making him very attractive. However, I can see it in his eyes that he's holding back a lot of emotion. Eyes like those are not very common here and are seen as rare. Rare but beautiful.... and so..... mesmerizing.

"Oi, Stop staring at me. It's creepy."

"Eh? Oh sorry."

Natsuno raises an eyebrow, but decides to let it go. I turn away with a flushed face quite embarrassed.

What the heck?! What's wrong with me? Since when do I check guys out?! Oh I hope I didn't freak him out! Does he think I'm a creep? Aww man I hope he doesn't think so. I don't normally check guys out. What do I do if he thinks so? Should I just tell him how I'm not interested now?