Nao's death

The desolate ground is frozen solid.

A barren wasteland.

The somber sky hangs low and fierce.

It's layered hue threatening the earth below.

Together, ground and sky divide the world between them.

Only one mans walks the land beneath the bleeding sky.

One man and the evil spirits who follow him.

Be cursed... Forsaken one.

Soon the day fades and the terrible darkness of night arises.

Night is when it appears in the wasteland.

It is the younger brother he has already slaughtered.

The corpse he thought had been buried deep along with his grief.

It will come back from the grave again tonight.

It will rise.

It is shiki

- Seishin Muroi

Y/N Pov

It had been a few days after the strange occurrence on that rainy day. I still haven't fully recovered, but my leg is good enough to walk on. It still hurts every now and then, but I'm fine as long as I don't add pressure to it.

I'm currently walking with Natsuno down the sidewalk in this unbearable heat. I was able to catch up to him by the bus stop and luckily he allowed me to tag along. So far it's been silent, but it's not a bad thing... it's actually relaxing. What I don't find relaxing at this moment is this stupid heat!

"Argh! This summer heat is killing me. Hey Natsuno, let's go somewhere there's AC." I yawned out stretching my arms behind my head.

Natsuno didn't reply and continued walking, completely ignoring me. This made me pout from disappointment. I looked around trying to entertain myself when my eyes caught onto what Natsuno was wearing.

Why is Natsuno wearing his uniform? It's not a school day is it? Hmmm......  I wonder how long it'll take for him to notice.

I thought in my head grinning to myself. Natsuno saw me from the corner of his eye and turned to me with a blank face with slight curiosity.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." I said looking away and curling my lips into an even larger grin. Natsuno glared at me unsatisfied with my reply and turns forward again.

"Humph. Why are you even out here? Shouldn't you be staying at home until your FULLY recovered?"

My eyes widen in shock as I turn to face Natsuno.

"But I got lonely (T ^ T)" I said putting on my puppy eyes.

"Not my problem." Natsuno said tilting his head down slightly and started to close his eyes. I was about to respond to him when suddenly a voice called us over along with a car pulling up to us.
The window pulled down to reveal one of my best buddies... Tohru!

"Hey guys! Haha what are you doing walking around in your uniform Natsuno?" Tohru said leaning his arm on the window gesturing over to Natsuno. His comment immediately caught his attention and he spun around facing the car.