Natsuno's Past

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey.... Hey wake up! We're already here."

"Huh?"

I groan as I slowly open my eyes. I take a look around and see that we are right on Natsuno's front porch. I'm still on his back feeling a little lightheaded, but I'm fine for the most part.

Natsuno fumbles out his keys from his pocket while still trying to keep me on his back. Once he opens the door, he quickly takes his shoes off and speed walks over to the bathroom.

"Natsuno where were you? You already missed dinner."

"Not now mother!" Natsuno said as he quickly placed me on the counter and rushed to get the first aid kit.

"Natsuno! What's with all of the ruckus? Oh my!" Natsuno's mother came by to see what he was doing, but gasped seeing me and my bleeding leg.

"Oh no what happened to you? You don't look so good." She said as she rushed over to place a hand on my forehead. I wave my hands in front of me a little embarrassed.

"Oh I'm fine really! I just got a little scratch is all!"

"A scratch?! Don't be ridiculous! You need to see a doctor-"

"Mom! It's okay, we got this." Natsuno cut her off as he pulled up the gauze and disinfectant.

"But-"

"Ma'am it's ok. This scratch really is nothing. I'm al- ow!" I yelped as Natsuno poured the alcohol on my leg. It burned but I tried to put on a happy smile for his mother to reassure her. She was about to argue more until Natsuno's father comes in.

"What's going on here?"

"Nothing dad. Just helping my friend out real quick." Natsuno said as he started to wrap my leg up with the gauze. All of a sudden, a quick realization runs through Natsuno's father face and takes a step forward.

"Hey I've seen you around before. Are you (F/N) son?"

This takes my by surprise as not many people refer to my dad by his first name. Especially since Natsuno's family is new here.

"Yup that's me! I'm sorry I haven't properly introduced myself my name is (Y/N) (L/N)."  I beamed reaching my hand out for a hand shake. He smiled and moved to shake my hand as well.

"I'm Yuuki and this is Azusa."

"Nice to meet you guys."

"I'm sure you don't remember me, but I used to be an old friend of your father."

"Huh? You knew my father?" I said in shock.

"Yeah, back in the city we used to hang out often and you and Natsuno would have a few play dates, but that was so long ago." Natsuno's father said leaning against the bathroom door.

Huh? Natsuno and I used to be friends?

Natsuno's eyes grew wide and halted his movements for a quick moment. Natsuno's mother turns to Yuuki and slightly glares at him.

"Honey do you really think this is the right time for introductions? I mean this could be really serious, I mean-"

"It's alright dear. Besides it already looks like Natsuno has taken care of it." He said lightly brushing her off as Natsuno puts the finishing touches on my leg. I take a look at my leg and admire the neat wrapping.

"Woah this looks great Natsuno. Thanks!"

"No problem." He said standing up giving me a calm face.