Raising Suspicion

⚠️ Warning this chapter contains dark themes ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuuuki....

Yuuuki-Kun...

Yuuki???......

Yuuki!!

"Gah!!!"

Natsuno yells as he jolts up from bed. Beads of sweat run down his face as he clenches his chest and takes multiple heavy breaths. He takes a look at his surroundings to see that he is still in Tohru's room.

Right after Tohru brought (Y/N) his drink, (Y/N) left to go home. Tohru let Natsuno sleep on the bed and fell asleep on the futon he brought out.

Natsuno takes a look at the clock to see that it's close around 11:00 pm.

Nastuno heaves out a sigh seeing that everything is okay and that Tohru didn't wake up from his sudden outburst.

"*Sigh* I should go back to sleep."

After a few minutes of tossing and turning, Natsuno grumbles to himself and rubs his eyes.

I can't sleep. Not after seeing that annoying twit. Why the hell am I even worried about Shimizu? She should be dead!

Just then the thought of (Y/N) came into mind.

It wasn't that long ago till (Y/N) left so he should still be awake right now. Maybe talking to him will help clear my mind from this mess. It shouldn't be a bother to Tohru since he's a heavy sleeper.

Natsuno nods to himself and decides to call Y/N.

Y/N POV

"Man I should have stayed over at Tohru's place. I'm tired."

I waddle my way through the house and finally made it to my room. Dad is knocked out in the master bedroom and mom is currently setting up lunches and snacks for the next few days.

"Hi mom, sorry I'm late. I had to walk since the buses aren't available at this time."

"It's fine (Y/N). (D/N) missed you while you were gone."

I turn around to see (D/N) walk into the kitchen from the bedroom with their eyes barely open showing how sleepy they were, but still wanted to be with me. I smile and pet their head as I ushered them to go back into my room and sleep on their bed.

"It's very late honey. You should get some sleep."

"Thanks mom. Goodnight."

She waved me off as I headed to my room. (D/N) was already knocked out on their bed next to mine. I change into my comfy sweatpants and a tank top and jump on my bed. Right when I got comfy, my phone rings. I groan getting up from my sweet spot and get my phone.

"Who could possible be calling at this time?" I ask myself before answering the phone without looking at the caller.

"Hey (Y/N)! It's me Akira. Were you asleep?"

Hearing Akira's voice slightly surprised me, but I still answered nevertheless.

"No, but I was about to. Why, what's up?"

There was a long pause before Akira continued.

"Well... I need to talk to you about something."

"Can't it wait till morning?"

I groaned slightly and scratching the back of my head still feeling tired.

"No it's kinda important. I can't talk about this to anyone so can you just hear me out.... please?"