F O U R

{Harlow}

I finally made it home to my apartment safe and sound. I need a good bath and something to eat.

I exit my car when I seen the mother of 3 well bout to be 4 was sitting outside smoking. Why is she smoking? But its nun of my business.

I walk in the apartment closing my door. I made my way upstairs so I can take a good ole bath. I took off my clothes in my room and shoes. For some reason, it felt like someone was watching me. I went to check my closet and under my bed. Nothing.

I walk to my shower so I wash off the nasty hospital smell. After my shower, I air dryed off while rubbing my lotiin all over my body. Again, I felt someone watching me. I shook it off and walk to my bed. I laid down in my bed watching law and order special victim unit.

{Morning}

I woke up to someone yelling outside my window. I grab my robe putting it on my body. I jog down stairs to see what the hell is going on. 

The mother was fussing at some man who I couldn't see. She was yelling about her kids and how they belong to him. I feel bad for her.

I went to my kitchen so I can make my coffee. As i was making my coffee, I heard a loud slap. I gasp and went back to the window. The mother was laying on the ground rubbing her face.

I open the door covering myself up. "You okay?"I ask.

"Leave me alone bitch"she walk in her apartment closing the door.

I was just trying to help her sorry ass.