F O U R T E E N

Michael

"What happen to Emily bitch ass!!!"I yelled at my girls in the warehouse. "Huh!!"

I walk Emily best friend who was crying. She wipe her eyes a bit then sniffle. "Tell me where is she?"I ask. Tiffany didn't speak up at all. And I'm getting tired of these hoes not talking at all. I grab Tiffany hair slamming her to the ground. I punch her in the eye and nose then kick her stomach. "TALK!!!"I yelled.

"S-She........"she cough up the blood and look up at me. "She went to the hospital"

"Who drop her off?"I ask.

"She called Uber after her last customer"Tiffany said.

"Why?"I ask.

"She said she wasn't feeling good at all"Tiffany said.

"Give me Emily new phone number cause I know how you bitches are"I said grabbing her phone. I seen Emily name and click on the number.

I text her where would the room be and gave back the phone to Tiffany. "I want all y'all asses getting to work!! I want my money by tomorrow as well you ugly bitches!!!"I yell at them. Just a motivational speech.

I watch as my girls all walk out the door going to their cars or whatever. I went to my office so I can grab my keys and leave to the hospital.

Hospital

I walk inside the hospital seeing some of the doctors I know. I shook their hand and smiled at them. I walk to the elevator and press the 10th button. She's on the 10th floor. I want to know why she didn't tell me first.

After I left the elevator, I walk down the hallway going to the nurse station. "Excuse me, where is Emily room?"I ask.

"I thought Emily didn't have no family members"the nurse said.

"Well actually she doesn't. Not down here but I heard her story and wanted to see her"I said.

"Oh okay, she's in room 755"the nurse said. I nod my head and walk to the room. I open the door seeing her sleep in bed. I walk around the bed seeing her busted lip, eyes and nose. Her last customer must of did this. I'ma kill his ass.

She open her eyes and jump a bit. "What? How you get here? How you know where I was?"

"For one, I'm your boss. Two, why you didn't tell me he put his hands on you. And three, I got here by car duh"I said.

"He's not really a regular guy"she said.

"Emily what you mean?"I ask.

"He's a entrepreneur with a bad attitude"Emily said. "He smacked me around and then beated me bad. We didn't even have sex at all"she cried.

"Give me his number"I said.

"No Michael, he will kill me"she got up a bit.

"He can't kill you if he's dead"