F I F T Y - N I N E

{ Harlow }

After everyone told their little stories about Cherie and where they were, it was time for lunch. Thank God cause I can't even look at Michael and his family.

I walked out the court room going to the elevator. I stepped in by myself till somebody hand caught the elevator door. I step to the side trying to see who was getting on.

"Hey Harlow"I look at the girl who was smiling at me. "Do you remember me?"she ask.

"No"I said bluntly.

"Cookie. Michael's maid or helper"she said with a smile.

"You was his helper"I mumble.

"Excuse me?"she looked at me with an stink face.

"I said you was his helper. Help his ass when he needed some pussy or booty"I said then rolled my eyes. "What you pregnant too?"

"I ain't stupid like you"she said.

"No but you retarded like him. You hiding something"finally the elevator door open. I walked out the elevator leaving cookie ass there. I need some food.

{Later}

"Can I see Harlow please?"Michael lawyer ask which caught me off guard.

"Brian"I looked at him.

"Just tell him what happened. Everything that happened that day between you and Cherie"Brian said. I nod my head and got up from my chair.

I walk to the chair and sat down. I looked at everyone in the court. What should I say? I'm so scared. But I didn't do anything wrong.

"Harlow, is it?"the lawyer ask.

"Yes"I nod my head. I looked at cookie who was just smirking at me.

"You knew Cherie Hills?"he ask.

"Yes I did. Only for one day"I said.

"How you met her?"

"Well, it all started at my job. I worked at the hospital as a registered nurse. That day I was 7 months pregnant with Michael child"I rolled my eyes. "She wanted to speak to me and of course I said yeah. We went down to the cafe and talked and that's when she told me she had sex with Michael. She wanted me to get mad and spill all my secrets to everyone"

"What kind of secrets?"

"Being pregnant for the sponsor which was Michael"I said.

"And after she told you all this and you being mad, what did you do after?"

"I went back to work but my friend told me to go home cause I had maternity leave"I said.

"And so, you went back home. What else happened?"

"I texted Michael and told him what happened back at the hospital. He got mad at me cause I yelled out that I was pregnant for him and everybody knew"I said. "He came over to our house that he bought and we talked. Then he said he was going to the store"--" The next day, my friend told me to watch the news and that's when I saw that Cherie was dead"

"So, I wanted to ask. You don't have anything to do with Ms. Hills death?"the lawyer ask.

"No"I shook my head no.

"Well, why did we found a gun in your name with your finger prints on the gun in your truck"what!! I don't even have a truck. Everybody in the court gasp.

"A truck? Gun?"I looked at him stupid. "I don't even have a gun nor a truck. The truck that Michael bought wasn't even for me. He used that truck"I said.

"But why is it in your name?"

"It's not"I said with an attitude. "He took it away"

"And the gun?"

"I don't own a gun. I don't even remember myself buying one. Where is this coming from?"I ask.

"No more questions"the lawyer walked away from me. I looked at Michael who just smirked at me.

I need to do some clues for myself.