F O R T Y - F O U R

{ Harlow }

I walked through the door hearing voices in the kitchen. I close the door slowly and made my way through the house. I look in the kitchen seeing Michael with this woman. She was in my kitchen cooking I don't know what. She turn her attention to me and jump. "Oh I'm so sorry"she said.

"Who the fuck are you?"I ask with an attitude.

"Babe, be nice to cookie. She's staying here to help me cook"Michael said.

"Help you cook?"

"Yes so when you don't cook your untasteful food. I can cook"he said causing the girl to chuckled. In my head, I wanted to take something and throw it at her head. "Jr was crying earlier and cookie took care of him"

"Mhmmm"I nod my head. It's over with. I'ma find me someone new and forget about Michael. I made my way upstairs to Jr room. He was in his bed sleep like always. I packed up some of his clothes and things. I'm getting ready to move pronto. I can't wait no more.

After cookie left, Michael sat on the couch watching TV. I was in the kitchen just staring at his ass. Crazy thoughts ran through my mind. Like should I just cut his dick off. But no. I walked out the kitchen and made my way towards my room. I walk in the bathroom going through our cabinet. I look up and seen two bottles that had Michael name on it. I grab one of them and read the name of the drug. "The hell is this"I mumble. I put it back and close the cabinet.

I pulled out my computer and type the name of the pills. It pop up and I started reading the description. "HIV"I mumble. My heart started pounding. This nigga have HIV. He didn't tell me he had HIV. I cover my mouth and cried lowly. I have to leave. I need to see a doctor just to make sure I'm safe. If I'm not safe, I'ma Michael myself.

"What you doing?"I heard Michael voice walking into the room.

"On YouTube"I said.

"Hope you watching a video on how to cook"he chuckled.

"That's why yo ass gone starve"I mumble.

"What you said?"

"Nothing"