F I F T Y - F I V E

{ Harlow }

I stared into Michael eyes. It was bloodshot red. From what though? Was he crying? I was breathing all hard trying to think what should I do. Should I scream? Should I kick him and run out leaving Milan.

"M-Michael"I stutter trying to catch my breath. Just then Milan started crying again. Michael let my neck go and went to Milan bed. I don't know what to say. I'm so scared. I quickly ran out the room going downstairs to my phone. I can hear Michael footsteps behind me.

"Where you going Harlow!?"he yelled. I grabbed my phone and looked at him like he was crazy which he is.

"Michael you need to leave before I call the police"I cried.

"I ain't leaving till you tell me why the fuck you left me!"

"I can't take it anymore with you. You abusing me and almost trying to kill me"I cried. "I can't take it"

"I'm only doing that cause I love you"he said with tears coming out his eyes. "Harlow I didn't want you to leave. You could of told me that you didn't like me being that hard on you"

"Tell you? Michael you should know that you was being hard on me"I said.

"I love you Harlow. Please let me back into your life"he cried. Something really wrong with him. I looked at my phone seeing a text from Michael brother Brian.

Brian_ Brianna isn't mines. She's for Michael

I looked up at Michael with a mean mug. "You are disgusting"I gritted my teeth.

"What?"he looked at me confused.

"You had sex with Cherie, your brother's wife, and got her pregnant"I said. "Her name is Brianna Michael"

"You lying, Brian lying as well! I don't have anymore kids!"he yelled.

"Michael!! You have more then 1 kid!! You have 7!!"I yelled. Milan was upstairs crying his ass off. I have to get to him.

"7 kids? How you know I have 7 kids?"Michael walked up to me. I backed up to the wall looking for an escape route.

"Brian told me everything. You did had parents but they died. You joined a gang and got some girl pregnant at the age of 16 and so much of shit that happen"I cried. "You ain't shit Michael. I knew something was up with you"

"So you know my background"he smiled. He clap his hands slowly smiling at me. "Bravo"

"Get the hell away from me Michael"I gritted my teeth at him.

"Make me"he said in a demonic way. His eyes was still bloodshot red. I looked down my feet then back up at him. I quickly knee him where the sun don't shine and push him on the ground kicking his stomach. I quickly ran upstairs but felt a hand grabbed my hair pulling me back downstairs. "Yo ass tuff huh"I can hear him say. He punch me in the face making blood gush out my nose. I took my phone and put it in my back pocket. I took my fist and punch Michael in the eye making him let go of my hair covering his eyes. I got out his grip and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed the sharpest knife I had. I back up to where my garage was and looked at my pad.

The pad is for when I come inside from work. I have to put in my code so the police won't come and think that somebody broke in to my house. *I have this at my apartment. Loud ass thing* I press the numbers 358. Hopefully the police will come.

"Where you went baby!!"I heard Michael yelled. I can hear his footsteps coming closer to where I was. I saw his foot coming to the laundry room. I took the knife and stabbed his side. He yelled out in pain trying to get the knife out. I did stabbed him deep. I hurried and grabbed another knife making my way to Milan room. I slam the door locking it. I took out my phone and dial 911.

I waited and waited for them to answer till finally they did.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My Ex is trying to kidnap my baby!!! Please help me!!"I cried. The door knob started shaking then he started pushing the door.

"Okay ma'am, I'ma need you to on the phone with me okay"

He kept pushing the door then started kicking it. "God help me"I prayed. Milan was crying very loudly. I was breathing heavily again. My hands was shaking very violently. My job was to protect Milan with everything I got. I'm not letting Michael near Milan at all.

"Ma'am the cops are on there way" the lady said on the phone.

The door bust open showing a mad Michael. He took the knife out his side looking at his blood. He look back at me nodding his head. "That's how you feeling"

"I been felt like that"I said.

"Hang that phone up"he said.

"No"I shook my head. He walked up to me fastly with the knife. I duck down when he was bout to stab my face or neck. I was now behind him. I took my foot and kicked his back. Making his head hit the glass window. He head went out the window.

I went to Milan bed and grabbed him. I ran out Milan nursery and went to my room. I went inside my big closet so I can hide. Michael don't know where my room is. But he will come towards me cause of Milan crying. I held Milan tightly praying that someone will come and save me.

"Hello!!"I heard another man voice. "Harlow!!"I open my eyes hearing the man voice. I got up and walk to the staircase.

"Brian"I was shock on how did he find my house. "Brian, watch out!!"Michael came out of nowhere and stabbed Brian on his side. Brian knelt down holding his stomach coughing up blood. Michael looked at me while I was holding Milan in my arms.

"Get yo ass down here now!!"Michael yelled.

"Don't listen to him Harlow"Brian said.

"You shut yo ass up!! Captain save a hoe"

"So I'm a hoe"I said.

"You slept with me so quick"Michael smiled. "I thought you was smarter then that"

"I was but it wasn't me who wanted you. You wanted me"I said.

"All I wanted was the pussy"he smiled. "And then he came along"

"Michael just leave"I cried. "Leave me and my son alone"

"I ain't leaving"Michael was bout to make his way towards me till I heard gunshots. Michael look to his right and narrowed his eyebrows. "Samantha?"

I came downstairs looking at the door seeing Samantha.

"You deserve it Michael"she cried. The police came inside from her. The grabbed Michael arm and arrested him. The EMTs came to me but I pointed to Brian. The helped him up and brought him to the ambulance.

Michael looked at me and smirked at me.

I sat down on my stairs holding Milan closely to my body. Thank God it's over with.