S E V E N T E E N

{Harlow}

The next, I had work

The next, I had work. So I decided to stay with Jenny in her room. She still ain't up. We just had to wait it out. Michael been a big help. He said he will come around on my lunch break to bring me and Jenny mom some food. Jenny dad never showed up not even her stepdad.

"Hey, you called Jenny dad?"I ask.

"I can't tell him. What if Jenny gets mad and don't want to talk to me if I call him?"Jenny mom said.

"I don't give Jenny wants. If something happened to her, you had to let her father know"I said.

She nod her head and pull out her phone. She dialed Jenny dad number so she can talk to him.

"Don't call him"I heard Jenny say. I look at her bed side and sigh. She need her father right by her side.

"Jenny he needs to know that your in the hospital"I said.

"Why should he?"Jenny ask.

"Jenny he's your father"I said.

"I don't want him to know"she cried.

"Don't want him to know that your pregnant Jenny? He should know"I said.

"I don't want him to know that I was raped by my mom husband"she said. Her mom stop talking and look at her.

"What?"her mom ask.

"He raped me mom. Your little husband of your been raping me since you met him and brought him to the house"she said.

"Why you haven't told me that?"her mom cried at her bed side.

"I was scared that you wasn't going to believe me"Jenny cried.

This is all the way fucked up. That's why she never wanted to go by her mom house.

"Jenny, is he the one that cut you?"I ask. Jenny look at me for a second then look at her mom.

"Yes"