E I G H T

{Harlow}

I watch as Mr. Jordan walk in my apartment with some flowers and chocolates. I want to know how the hell he knew where I live.

"Nice inside but bad outside"he scrunch up his face.

"Uhhhh, it's the hood"I said.

"It don't look like the hood. Looks more like a uhhhhh mixer community"Mr. Jordan said.

"Would you like some water Mr. Jordan?"I ask.

"I told you to call me michael"he smiled. "But yes I would love some water"

"Okay"I went to my fridge and grab a bottle of water for Mr.....Michael. I walk to my couch where he was sitting down at. "Here you go"I gave him the water.

"After the race, you left real early. Why?"Michael ask.

"My mom needed my help with something so I had to leave"I said.

"I wanted to ask you something"Michael said.

"Like what?"

"I wanted to take you out on a date"a date. I really don't know if I want to go on a date with him. I mean he is sexy and fine as hell but....

"Harlow why the tv not working upstairs?"Jenny ask as she came downstairs. "Oh hello, I didn't know you had company"

"Jenny this is Michael Jordan....."

"The basketball player. Girl you is nasty"Jenny scrunch up her face.

"Michael B Jordan. Not Michael Jordan"he smiled. "My mom actually named me after Michael Jordan. She love her some Jordan"

"Wow"I said nodding my head.

"Anyways, I'm leaving cause dad is calling me"Jenny grab her bag and books off the counter.

"Jenny remember what I told you"I said.

"Okay"she nod her head and walk out the apartment door.

"Sister?"

"Step sister. She loves to come over here and talk"

"Wish me and my brother was like that"Michael said.

"You have a brother"

"Yeah, he lives in Japan working with some tech company"Michael said.

"That's nice"I smiled.

"Well, I have go cause the hospital need me and you"he pointed at me. "Think about giving me a chance on taking you on a date"

"Ima need your phone number then"I said. He gave me his iPhone so I can put my number in. I put my number in his phone then text myself.

"There you go"I smile.

"Thanks"he walk to the door.

"Ummm, Michael"

"Yeah"

"How did you find out where I live?"I ask.

"I have my ways"he smiled then walk out the apartment. He have his ways.

That still didn't answer my question.