T W E N T Y - T W O

{Michael}

Man Man Man

Man Man Man. I had the time of my life last night with Harlow. But I only wanted her as a side chick or something. I can't keep her for long. She only a piece of meat. Left over steak.

I walk in my office seeing my fine ass assistance, Cherie, sitting in my chair. Let's say that my assistance is like my true girlfriend. Well that's what she think.

"Hey baby"she kissed my lips then grab my suit jacket pulling me into a deeper kiss. "Where you been?"she ask.

"Been busy with the hospital"I said.

"Okay then. Well it's time for you to be busy with this"she placed my hand on her tight. "I really been missing you"

"Have you huh"I smiled.

"Yeah"she kiss my lips passionately.

"Alright, you can have me in a few hours"I slap her ass as she walked out my office. I sat down in my chair looking at my computer screen seeing a lot of emails. Let me get my ass to work.

{Later}

"Shit!!!"I groan as I was pounding my assistance in the bathroom.

"I'm bout to cum!!!"she moan out loud then let our her cum all over my Jr. I pull out just in time and release on her ass cheek.

"Get cleaned up and get back to work"I said.

"Yes daddy"she smirked at me. I walk out the stall and cleaned myself up.

After cleaning myself, I walk out the bathroom going back to my office.

"Mr. Jordan"I heard my other assistance call me.

"What?"I turn to her.

"A lady is here to see you"she said.

"Send her to my office"I said. A lady? I hope it ain't Harlow.

Just then, Jenny mom walked in. How the hell she knew where I work at?

"Are you Michael?"she ask.

"Yes"I stood up fixing my cuffs.

"Did you..... Kill my husband"

Who the hell told her?