T E N

{Harlow}

Tonight is my date with Michael. I can't wait cause I really need to start dating again. I'm tired of being a single lady. Time for these puppies to get some pleasing. Sound like a hoe.

"That guy that was on your couch was the sponsor for job?"Jenny ask.

"Yes, his name is mich....."

"Michael Jordan, I know"Jenny said. "Be safe with this guy tho. Just cause he a sponsor or rich doesn't mean he a nice guy"

"Jenny. He's a nice guy"I smiled.

"What ever you say Jose?"Jenny went back to her magazine.

I finish my makeup then went to the bathroom so I put my makeup away. After that, I went back to my room so I can get my bag and stuff.

"Be good and don't invite no one over in my house"I said.

"Bye Harlow and have a wonderful night"she said. I walk out my bedroom going to the living room.

I exit my apartment then lock the door. "Going on a date?"I turn around quickly seeing the woman with 3 or 4 kids.

"Y-Yeah"I said nodding my head.

"What's his name?"She ask.

"Michael"I said. "Why you asking?"

"Be careful with him"She went back in her house. This is the second person saying be careful with him. I hope they both are right.

{Date}

I walk in the restaurant seeing how nice it was. Hope the food is good. But don't judge a book by it's cover.

I seen Michael fixing his tie. He look up at me and smiled. "You made it. Thought you wasn't coming"He said pulling the chair out for me.

"Thank you. I needed to get out the apartment"I said.

"Yeah, my condo is full of my friends who don't want to leave"Michael said laughing.

"That's how my step sister is"I said.

"Uhhhh, her name is Jenny right?"he ask.

"Yeah, Jenny"I smiled.

"Have sister of your own. Like on your mom side?"

"No, just Jenny"I said.

"I have a sister. Her name is Micah"He smiled.

"Micah is a pretty name"I said. "I always wanted a daughter to be name Micah"I smiled.

"A baby huh"he smiled. Why is he smiling?

"I don't really want a baby now. Probably later on in life"I said.

"Why don't you try it. You might like having a little one running around"Michael said.

"You right"I nod my head. The waitress came over taking our order.

For some reason, the waitress was very flirty towards him. And he flirted back. I felt so mad, angry, and sad. Why is he disrespecting Me?

I grab my bag and phone leaving Michael with the waitress. Maybe Jenny is right. Just cause he have money doesn't mean he's a nice guy.