T H I R T Y - T H R E E

{ Harlow }

"Raja, can you check his blood pressure please"I said to raja as was finishing up the patient information

"Raja, can you check his blood pressure please"I said to raja as was finishing up the patient information. Raja was my partner for the today. We was on the floor where patients were victims of a shooting or something else. We have different floors. Cops will come every minute to ask some questions but some of the victims never spoke on nothing which is weird.

"Okay Mr. Lee, we are all done with you. You can rest for tonight"I said then walk out with raja. I took a deep breath and rubbed my now 7 month pregnant belly. Jr has been kicking my ass.

"Babe, you should take it easy and ask for a maternity leave"Raja said while rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah but I need this money. Ever since I lived in that new house, Michael haven't been back since to take care of me and the baby"I said.

"You act like the baby is here"raja laugh.

"This baby eats more then me. I be eating things and I'm not even hungry"I said.

"This is why I don't want to get pregnant"raja shook her head.

"Stay a virgin girl"I walk to my desk. As I took a seat, this lady with blond hair came walking in. She was swaying her hips catching the doctor's attention. What a sl.......

"Are you Harlow?"she ask.

"Y-Yeah"I stutter. "What's going on?"I ask.

"Can I speak with you at the cafe downstairs"she said. "I'll pay for your beverage and food"

As long as she paying, I'm good. "Okay, I'll go"I said getting up slowly. When I came around the desk, she looked at my stomach shock. "Something wrong?"

"Uhhh no. It's kind of shocking that your still working while pregnant. You don't think you should....."

"Have a maternity leave? Yeah I should"I rolled my eyes and walk with her. I texted Raja so she can follow us if some shit happen. I don't trust this lady.

We finally made it to the cafe in peace. She was a real cool type of lady. We sat down in the chair and looked at each other.

"Can I have my face back"I said with an attitude. But then regretted it. "Sorry, hormones"

"It's okay"she chuckle.

"What's your name?"I ask.

"It's Cherie. But people call me Cherry"she said.

"You a stripper?"

"No, I'm a secretary"she said with a smile.

"I know your job boring"I took a bite of my Muffin.

"No, actually it been a blast"she said.

"How? All you doing is sitting on your ass all day. I bet your ass is flat right now"I said.

"Do you know Michael B Jordan?"she ask.

"Yeah why?"

"Well, I fucked him"once she said that, I looked at her like she was stupid. Why would she bring this shit here?

"Good for you"I said.

"I just wanted to tell you that Michael isn't what he say he is. I'm not here to threatened you or hurt you...."I stood up not trying to hear this shit. "Harlow please!"

"What the hell you want!!? Huh. You came here to rub it in my face that you fucked Michael. So what, I'm having his baby....."

"You need to calm down o......."

"No, you need to leave!!"I yelled at her getting myself all worked up. I do need to calm down.

Cherie shook her head then scoffed at me. "I'm trying to tell you that Michael isn't what you think"

"I don't want to hear it"I walk out the cafe leaving Cherie there. Raja came from behind me and tried to calm me down.

"You need to take a maternity leave before things get out of hand here. Now everybody probably knows that Michael B Jordan, the sponsor, is your baby daddy"

She's right. I have to leave my job. But I might live somewhere else.