N I N E T E E N

{Harlow}

After work, I walked to Jenny room seeing Michael talking to Jenny's mom. What are they talking about?

"Hey"I walked in. Michael and Jenny looked at me. "What's going on?"I ask.

"Nothing, Michael was telling me that he found Tyron"Jenny mom said. "He's dead"

Dead? What he died from?

"What happened? How he died?"I ask.

"Someone stabbed him"she said.

"Michael can I talk to you"I said then walked out the room. Michael walk behind then grab my hand. "What really happened? How did you know already he was stabbed?"

"When I was walking into my warehouse to put some parts away I found him on the ground bleeding to death. I know the police will ask me a bunch of questions on why his body was in my warehouse"Michael said.

"That's weird"I said. It really is. How did Jenny stepdad got to Michael warehouse.

"Forget about it okay. He's dead. Karma is a bitch"Michael said then walked back inside the room.

{Later}

I walk inside my apartment feeling all drain and bad. Work is like hell but it's worth it.

I laid down on my couch feeling sleep bout to take over till my doorbell rung. I got up sighing heavily walking to the door. "Who is it?"I ask.

"Open the door please"I heard a woman say. Who the hell is this woman? I look in the window seeing the girl that live next door from me. I open the door seeing her face. She had hazel eyes, big lips, and a pretty face.

"Who are you?"I ask.

"Just your neighbor"she said. She started looking around my apartment then smiled.

"What is it?"

"Did Michael bought this apartment for you?"she ask.

"How do you know about Michael?"I ask.

"Cause I know hi...."just then Michael walked in the door closing it. What the hell is going on?

"Why you here Samantha?"Michael ask.

"I was just making myself known to your new girlfriend"she said then turn to him. "How you doing Michael?"

"Sam, get the fuck on and go home"Michael said.

"Mikey, I live right next door to her"she said. "I should be going now. It was nice meeting you......"

"Harlow. My name is Harlow"I said.

"Harlow"she nod her head then walked out the apartment.

"Why you here Mikey?"I laugh at his name.

"Wanted to talk to you for a bit"he said.

"Okay go on"I said. He sat down on the couch and looked at me.

"Do you love me?"

Love him. I didn't really get to know him that well. I don't know if he have a sister or brother. I don't know.

"Mich....."

"Do you or no?"Michael ask me.

I don't know what to say.