F I V E

{Harlow}

Work been so hard for me. I have to be on my feet for 12 hours. The girls here don't do shit but sit on their ass and make comments about the patient and coworkers. What kind of woman are you?

"Hey Harlow, we have a meeting downstairs in 5"my coworker walk in the patient room as I was getting some information about his medicine.

"Okay, I'll be right down"I said. She left out the room.

"So who gone be on the floor if we need anything? "the man ask.

"Some of the nurses have to stay, but this is for new nurses"I said.

"Okay"he smiled while grabbing my hand. "You pretty Harlow"

"Excuse me"the patient wife rolled her eyes at him.

"Excuse my wife"he laugh.

"Okay, you're all done"I smiled. I got up and walk to the computer. I put in the medicine what the patient take so when the doctor comes in he could know what he use. But this information is going to the pharmacist. They gone send that right up.

"Alright, bye now"I waved goodbye and walk out the door. I walk to the elevator so I can make it to the meeting.

{Meeting}

I walk into the coffee shop seeing doctors and nurses all sitting in chairs and talking. God, I don't have any friends so this is bad.

"Alright attention everybody"the man said on the stage. I starred at him studying his features. He had on a nice blue suite, that nice white boy hair, and that face, God he was cute as a fuck.

"We have a big announcement for the nurses and doctors. We have a new sponsor today and we have to show him love because he's going to be changing some things around here. Make some noise for Mr. Jordan"

That man. I saw him when I was walking out the bathroom the other day. He smiled at the crowd waving at them. The girls went wild but not to wild.

"I love you Mr.Jordan"one of them said. Is this a concert?

"Thank you. I didn't know I had fans here"he smiled. "Okay, so I am your new sponsor. The old one didn't have enough to donate money to the hospital and charity. I will step in for that"everybody cheered.

"They will be some changes. If your late to any meetings, you get a write up"he said. Is this school? Write ups?

"If you late to work, we will lay you off the whole day. Come back tomorrow and make up another 12 hours"he said. I didn't get that. What he mean make up another 12 hours.

"Excuse me"I raise my hand.

"Yes"he smiled.

"So are you saying when we are late to work we have to turn around and go home"

"Yes"

"And when we come back the next day, we have to make up 12 more hours after we finish our 12 hours of work"I said.

"Correct"he said.

"That's 24 hours of working"

"Is that a problem?"he ask.

"What if we have kids, parents to take care of or even pets"I said.

"I'm sorry to say this but you can't go and check up on them at all. Call someone to make sure they are alright"he said.

I don't like this meeting. I don't like him.

"Any more question?"he ask starring at me.

"No, I'm good. Can I go back to work?"