I'm Sorry...

Alex's POV

Kara is scared. She had a panic attack, which she had not had since she was twelve or thirteen. I peeked through the glass wall and saw her, sitting with a frozen expression on her face. I gave her space, sending her dinner of mac n cheese through Winn. In plastic dinnerware. I told Maggie about Kara, I'm thankful she is here to support me. I went back to my loft, after the incident. I had two homes, somewhat; this one, and a room at the DEO. Maggie was there, we ate some lasagna and watched tv before going to bed. I woke up early, ate breakfast, and am now at the DEO. "Agent Danvers, we have a problem. Supergirl can't just be gone for a few months. What will we do?" asked Agent Vasquez. "Hmm, maybe I can fly around as Supergirl once a day?" I turned around and saw Hank. "That was what I was going to say!" I replied. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Winn come up to me. "Winn, what's wrong?" I asked. He kept his eyes down, "Kara locked her door, and is not answering her phone. I don't see her in the camera either. The curtain on the inside of the glass wall is shut." I rubbed my forehead. Oh Kara, she probably just went for a shower. "Winn, she's probably in the bathroom, I'll go see though." I ran off and noticed that yes, the door was locked. I used the key and went inside. I didn't hear anything in the bathroom so I went inside. I screamed. Kara was lying on the floor, in a pool of blood. 

I rushed her to the Med Bay, and staunched the bleeding from the cuts on her wrists. I knew she was hurting but never thought she would turn suicidal. I bandaged them and dug around in her pockets, finding a kryptonite knife. The grim greenish glow seemed to mock me, for leaving her alone. I handed it over to Winn, who locked it in a safe. Kara began to stir. I watched her open her eyes, the color of the sky, which usually were filled with happiness, but now were filled with tears. Her voice wavered, hoarse and weak. "Alex?" She burst into tears. "Alex, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I stroked her hair, trying to calm her down. Sternly, I scolded her. "Kara, cutting yourself while pregnant? I expected better than that. You know it could have harmed them." She looked at me with her puppy eyes. "i'm sorry......"