The Wedding

"Kara your shaking!" Lena said, laughing. Kara smiled nervously. It was finally here. Her big day. She laughed. "I'm just nervous. What if I mess up my vows or something?" she asked. Wedding day. It was February 14th, Valentines day. It was cheesy and Kara knew it, but it had been her dream to have a Valentines day wedding. Her girls were now 18 months old. They pretty good babies, Nova was calmer though, she had less tantrums. Maggie and Alex now had a daughter. Sofia Annette Danvers-Sawyer. They had just celebrated their one year wedding anniversary. Kara smoothed the soft fabric of her dress. It was simple, and just how she wanted it. Her hair and makeup was simple, and gave her a glowy, carefree look.

The bridesmaids wore:

Everyone was ready. The bridal party all stepped into a limousine, curtesy of Lena. Alex smiled ear to ear as she held Maggie's hand. Alex was Kara's maid of honor, Lena and Maggie, were the bridesmaids. Kara smiled as she bounced Elara on her lap, Nova in Lena's arms. They reached the destination, a beautiful church. Eliza smiled as she watched Kara. Her baby was getting married today. She carefully adjusted Kara's hair, as she had chosen not to wear a veil. Mon El was waiting inside, with a bated breath. He was finally marrying the love of his life. His daughters toddled along the hall, held by Eliza. They were throwing flowers, and laughing. He glanced at the door, as Maggie, Lena, and Alex entered followed by Kara. She looked radiant, and blushed like the bride she was. As she approached him, Mon El smiled ear to ear. Fast Forward, I'm not Christian, I'm Hindu, only know this part from movies

"Do you, Mon El of Daxam, take Kara Danvers as your lawfully wedded wife?" asked the priest.

"I do."

"Do you, Kara Danvers, take Mon El, as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Mon El leaned in, passionately kissing Kara. They received congrats, and soon it was time to go to the party. "I propose a toast." Alex said. "To Karamel." 

"To Karamel." everyone agreed. As the first song started to play, Mon El twirled Kara on the dance floor. She leaned a head on his shoulder. "I can't believe we're married." she whispered. "I can." he said. "I've dreamed about it for years." Soon, the party was over, and close to midnight, the couple left for their honeymoon. 

Next chapter will be the honeymoon! Only a few left! It's been a whirlwind since I've started this story, and I can't keep thanking y'all for the love and support. I'm thinking about a sequel, based on the twins when they are middle schoolers. Lemme know what y'all think.

IMPORTANT!! COVER CONTEST! I SUCK AT MAKING COVERS SO IF SOMEONE COULD MAKE ONE FOR ME, THAT WOULD HELP. BEST ONE GETS A SHOUTOUT, AND A FOLLOW.