Earth 1

I slept over at Lena's last night. I woke up in the middle of the night because Elara started crying. And then Nova. Elara again. This happened three or four times. I basically went to bed at midnight and woke up at two. I probably caught a twenty minute nap that morning. So I was beyond exhausted the next day when I arrived at CatCo, having left the girls with the babysitter. "You don't look to well." James told me, when I arrived. "I'm okay, just tired, the girls kept waking up, because of the heat." I had said to him. It had been unusually warm for the past few days, my apartment was closer to the waterfront, so it was cooler, but Lena lived right in the middle of the city, where it was quite warm. I glanced at the TV. There was a fire down on fifty second. I raced out of the office and flew there.  I cam back and threw myself into work, and when I got home, I handed the check to the baby sitter. "Hi babies!" I said, picking Nova and Elara up, giving them each a kiss. "Were you good girls today?" No reply but they were only three months old anyways. "What the hell?" I thought as a breach suddenly opened in my living room. "Heyyy Kara, Oh my god your a mom." I laughed. "Hi Barry, Cisco." I waved. Barry looked at me pointedly, "We need your help." I nodded and grabbed my suit, plus stuff for the babies. All five of us went through the breach and ended up at STAR labs. "Hey Kara." said Caitlin, giving me a hug. "Your daughters are adorable, what are their names?" she asked. "Nova Alexandra Danvers, and Elara Rose Danvers." I told her. "You should give Barry and Iris advice since they're having two has well." she whispered in my ear. "OMG Barry, Congrats!" I said, giving him a hug. "When are they arriving?" Iris waddled in. "One and a half months. I wish it was sooner." I gave her hug and laughed. "What are we up against?" I asked Barry. " We don't have to fight them. Some people came in a spaceship, they look like us humans , but they have a mix of yours and Mon El's powers."My eyes widened. "A Daxtonian is half Kryptonian half Daxamite." I told him. He nodded. "Could be. We need you to translate for us since none of us know Kryptonese." I nodded and Cisco breached us to the place the Daxtonians had landed. The girls stayed back with Caitlin and Iris. I approached the ship and spoke, holding my hands in the gesture for peace, "I come in peace." A guard, a sentry, spoke to me. "You speak the language."

"Yes, I speak it."

"Your name." 

"Kara. Kara Zor El."

"You may enter."

Barry followed the sentry and I into the ship. It was huge. The sentry whispered into the ear of another guard, who took then lead us to the throne room. It was empty, besides two large thrones, one slightly more grand than the other. A muscled, powerful man, about six feet tall, stood with his back to us. He turned around and I gasped. There was no mistaking that face. Those stormy gray eyes, that shifted colors, the light brown hair, beard. It was Mon El from this earth. He frowned and spoke in english. "You look just like my wife. My daughter looks almost the same." A girl stepped from the shadows. She looked almost exactly like me. Besides the fact she had brown hair. She was a teenager, fifteen or sixteen years old. "Mom?" she asked, confused. "NO! No! It can't be. You died. You died a year ago when the planet exploded!" she yelled at me. "What was your wife's name?" I asked. "Kara Jor-El" That was weird. Jor El was my uncle. Kal's father. "This is her brother Kal El, he died just last month." he told me, pointing to the wall where a picture of him and this earths Kara was hung. Oh, so in this universe, Kal and I were siblings. "My name is Kara Zor El, and I'm not of this earth. This is earth one, I'm from earth 38." Mon El nodded. "The multiverse is strange. Krypton and Daxam are both dead planets where you are from. They are still alive and well here, but many of us escaped the tyranny. Kara, Alura, and I were able escape, along with Kal El, and a handful of others. We lived on a planet called titan. Kara made friends with a girl named Imra, and she came with us. She married one of my officers, Querl, and now is Lara's caretaker. Originally my parents, who were scholars, like Kara's parents, had a plan to escaped with us, but they died in a bombing." his eyes teared up. I touched Alura's shoulders. "I know I'm not your mom sweetheart." She looked at me with teared up eyes. "But your safe here." We were bowed out and Barry and I went home. I decided to stay at Barry and Iris's that night, making myself comfy on the sofa. As I rolled over and tried to go to sleep, Mon El's face flashed by my eyes every time. Elara started crying, a distraction from my sleep. "Sweetie come here" I shushed her, and fed her a bottle. Burping her, I put her back to sleep. I rolled over and fell asleep, exhausted, dreaming of Mon El.