Back in Time

Time Jump seven years into the future. Mon El's POV.

I wake up to find Imra sleeping on my chest. I gently push her off and get up. I tiptoe to my daughter's room, where Siana lies fast asleep. I go to the kitchen and make breakfast. Twenty minutes later, I find Imra and Siana downstairs, where they help themselves to oatmeal. "Mon El, there is a mission in space we must go on. Let's take Siana with us." Imra says. I nod. Siana's powers were still dormant, she was telekinetic like Imra, so her powers did not manifest till she had matured. The three of us finished eating and went to the the Legion Ship. Imra sent me to the back room, with Siana, where we sat waiting. I played tag with Siana for some time, and then gave her a juice box, before opening her book to the page we were on.  I looked out the window to see space, beautiful with it's dark night sky. I knew what I had done had consequences, I had altered the timeline. My other three children were erased from existence, and Imra would most likely still live. And I was happy about it. I came back to see a panicked Imra. "We hit a time disruption, quick, get Siana to the sleep pods, now."" She said. I groaned, the same thing had happened last time. I picked up Siana, and put her into her sleep pod, connecting the wire to her forehead. "I love you honey." I say to her/ "I love you to daddy." Her eyes close, and I kiss her hand. The pod closed and I watched it fill with suspension fluid. The remaining six members had been in the pods since the Blight had struck. I dashed to the control room, and looked on the browser for what time we were in. Shit, thirty thousand years before our time. I hooked up Imra to her sleep pod, kissed her forehead, and went to my own. I fell asleep for so long, and the next time I opened them, I was in Kara's time. No one else had woken up. Panicked, I went to the control room, trying to pull my family and Brainy out of hypersleep, to no avail. I heard someone enter the ship, so I picked up my gun and backed away from the door. Then I saw her, blond and blue eyed, it was Kara Zor El. As she hugged me, my memories of the previous timeline melted away.  She kissed me gently, and cupped my face. "It's you, It's really you." We all went back to the DEO, where I was checked out. I lay down on the bed to get some rest. When I was awake again, I walked around the DEO, trying to find Kara. I asked Winn where she was, and he pointed me to a spare room at the DEO. Kara was sleeping peacefully on a bed, her blond hair covering one of her eyes. I guess she heard me enter, so she jumped right back up. "Umm Mon El." She said, nervously, backing up in front of a crib. Wait a second, a crib.... I used my height to my advantage, seeing two little girls in the crib. They looked three months old, and had blond hair, blue gray eyes, and rosy cheeks. "Are they mine? Kara what happened in all these years?" She looked confused. "It's only been seven months and yes they are yours. This one is Nova and the other is Elara." She said pointing. I smiled, they reminded my of Siana. Wait, Siana. "I need to get back to the ship." I said. Kara, who was putting her work clothes on over her Supergirl suit, glanced back at me. She raised her eyebrows. Kara looked lovely, in a button down white shirt, and light blue pencil skirt. "You go on ahead with Alex, I need to get to CatCo and hand in my article." she said, scooping the girls up and putting them into a stroller. Now that I saw it, Kara had gained a few pounds around her midsection, though those were not noticeable in her supergirl suit. I watched as she pushed the stroller out of the room.  Pushing her glasses up her nose, she left the DEO. Soon, Alex, J'onn, Winn, and I were back on the ship. I drained Imra, Brainy, and Siana's tanks, jump starting them out of hypersleep. We took them back to the DEO where they were put into the Med Bay to sleep off the hyper sleep. That sounded funny. I waited till one of them woke up. Siana woke up first. She gazed at me with her pretty eyes and muttered, "I love you Daddy." I smiled. "Love you princess."