Cat?

First day back at work. The girls were three months old now. I have gotten used to the idea of Mon El and Imra being here, they got an apartment, a few blocks away. The girls nannie Abigail smiled as she settled on the couch with a book. I stuffed my laptop, planner and files into my bag and grabbing my purse dashed out the door, taking a taxi to work. It felt weird to be back inside CatCo. Everyone looked really pleased to see me. I went straight to James' office. Lena was also there, typing something into her device. "Heyy Kara, welcome back!" said James. Lena wrapped me in a hug. "How are the girls?" she asked. "Fine, I left them with the nannie." She smiled and looked at James. "Kara, this may sound funny, but I'm promoting you to a senior reporter under Ms. Grants orders."he said I was really confused. "Shouldn't you be firing me?" He laughed his good hearted chuckle. "Oh, and something else." Lena blushed scarlet as she spoke. "i'm dating James." I almost screamed. "I knew it, I have been noticing chemistry between you two for weeks!" Suddenly James took his arm off of Lena as he looked straight out the door. I almost died. "Ms. Grant?" I said, confused. "Oh hello Keira, Ms. Luthor, Olsen." We all said hello. "So Kara, you understand I am promoting you." I nodded. "Mr. Olsen told me about your twins and how because of your boyfriend being an alien that launched into space, your pregnancy was short and severe. Now you should not be heading to in the field like you used to. I would hate for something to happen to you and to the girls as well. You are now going to be interviewing people for me and writing pieces for me. Now chop chop and prepare for your interview next week with the president." My jaw dropped. "the president?" Cat smiled her knowing smile. "Well obviously I have to put my best reporter on the job." I squealed and covered my mouth. "Oops, just got a little too excited." Everyone laughed. I went to my desk and began preparing for my interview. I had lunch with Lena and James, and as I packed up to go home in the evening, I got a call to go to the DEO. I ripped of my clothes revealing my suit and flew there. "Supergirl, we have a dangerous alien rampaging along First Street. You, Ms. Ardeen and Mon El must go there to stop it." said J'onn. The three of us took off, with the other two using the Legion rings. When we got there, we saw a huge alien, maybe ten feet tall, a Samordian(random name) with super-strength punching the ground repetitively near a tall office building. "Imra, Mon El, go save the people in the building, I'll handle the guy." Saying so I flew towards him, managing to cuff him, just as I heard a humongous boom behind me. I hit the guy with a cross to knock him out and turned around to see the collapsed building. I handed him to the DEO agents and rushed over. "Is everyone out?" I asked the woman closest to me. She shook her head. "There were two people saving us, a brown haired man and black haired woman. The woman got stuck, the man is somewhere there" she pointed on the other side. I flew there, where I found Mon El trying to lift the rocks and get to Imra. I x-ray visioned her. She was lying right in the middle of the pile of rubble. The two of us worked together to find her. She was lying very still. I checked her pulse and breathed a sigh of relief, she was alive, though barely.